• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk's Regenerationn

So Imade a thread similar to this a while ago about Chara, but that was more hypothetical. But anyway Friskhas shown the ability to regenerate/heal by eating food (likely through small bursts of determination that the food gives him, but I don't know if that's canon) so I was wondering if he could have low/ mid-low Regenerationn through eating food added to his profile.

Now for the more important part, Frisk has shown that with enough determination he can bring himself back from being erased from existence by a being vastly superior to him, so I was wondering if he should have mid-godly Regenerationn with max determination.

Mid-Godly at max Determination sounds fine.

Not sure about the food thing or what that would qualify as, though. It's important to remember Frisk is never eating human food throughout their journey, but monster food, which unlike human food, is good for the soul (literally). It's not like human food which your body processes.

yeah, I was a bit unsure about the food thing too, could it be added as something like "soul healing"?

That sounds about right. I mean, it probably heals some physical damage, too (since Frisk is taking physical hits), but I don't know which tier of regen it sits at.

Well he's theoretically healing from things akin to having a spear stabbed through him in the Undyne fight, so would "at least mid-low Regenerationn" be okay

Bump

Could something like "Regenerationn (unknown level, mid-godly at max determination)" be added to his profile? If so would you mind making the edits Azzy, since his page is locked?

Oh yeah, also why does Frisk have soul manipulation but not soul manipulation resistance? Since all magic attacks attack the soul, and he was unable to harm mad dummy and napstablook cause he couldn't attack the soul, no?

It is. Monster food isn't the same as human food, and according to one of the monsters in Grillby's, monster food doesn't go through your body, presumably because it's just absorbed directly into your SOUL.

Asriel destroyed thier Soul, the "culmination of their being". Frisk literally refused to die. Also, souls are much harder to destroy than body parts :/

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Asriel destroyed thier Soul, the "culmination of their being". Frisk literally refused to die. Also, souls are much harder to destroy than body parts :/
But the soul didnt shatter yet.

OK, my point was semantic and pointless, but I have a question: Is the Regenerationn even relevant in battles against beings that "only" want to kill him? I mean, only in the battle against Asriel the Regenerationn comes in effect? Why? The thing is, if he lost against Asriel, everything he has done would get reversed. I mean, there has to be a reason that Frisk got somehow more determined. In the other battles, he always knew that he could reset, and in the Photoshop Flowey fight, he knew that Flowey was too bored to not reset before his death. But the Asriel battle was different. Asriel was determined to bring it all back to zero. Since Frisk values his friends very much, he probably refused to lose them, hence refusing to lose the fight. So why would Frisk somehow get "Max determination" fighting against a being that only wants to win the battle? But maybe I´m just overthinking.

The real cal howard said:
Wasn't that just time reversion instead of Regen?
Do you mean against Asriel? Because after Hyper Goner, there was no time to reverse, and its specified that had Frisk fully died at any point, Asriel would have taken over, which is the whole reason they were so intent on not dying.

First I'd like to say you're right about that. Secondly, now that I think about it, it seems more like resurrection, as Asriel does state that Frisk dies each time.

Although there is resurrection involved, because Frisk repeatedly died then revived, each time he died he was erased a tiny bit, till he was completely gone, but he simply refused to be erased after the fact, which means he brought himself back from non-existence which is mid-godly regen.

Back