• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto would probably have this tbh. He can throw bigass rhinos and boulders easily and he's better in hand to hand combat. And also Greninja only knows 4 attacks.

Double Team wouldn't work on Naruto since he can sense the real Greninja

Smokescreen also wouldn't work. Cut is bullshit, does so little damage. I don't think Substitute would work outside of the Pokemon universe. Aerial Ace never misses so I guess he could use that, but it never missed on Pokemon, who knows what would happen with Naruto. Water Shuriken can work but Naruto would quickly learn to evade them if Greninja keeps spamming them.

Naruto could summon Gamabunta and the other frogs to sit on Greninja and it's GG.

Naruto could make 100 clones and have all of them have a bigass Rasengan and it's GG.

Greninja can't sense Naruto so he can just spam clones with his bigass chakra reserves.

Naruto's Rasen-Shuriken explosion is roughly the size of a mountain and if he goes 6 tails then it's GG.

Naruto gets the W with ease. Naruto beat ******* Kurama with just Sage Mode and it's said that Kurama could destroy the world.

Tbf Kushina helped him beat Kurama

And saying Kurama could destroy the world is wank, especially since Naruto only beat half of Kurama.

Also, he can't go six tails (This fight uses Sage Mode only)

i don't think anything's stopping naruto from just spamming shadow clones and just GG'ing with rasenshuriken

gonna give my vote to naruto for now

Sage Mode Naruto vs Greninja is a bit of a bad matchup imo, it's unfair for Greninja.

PTS Naruto would have been a better opponent imo.

Pre Time Skip.

and just to clarify, while Naruto had help to beat Kurama, he was the one doing most of the actual damage, Kushina just pinned Kurama down, while Naruto put the hurt on him.

BlastX said:
Pre Time Skip.

and just to clarify, while Naruto had help to beat Kurama, he was the one doing most of the actual damage, Kushina just pinned Kurama down, while Naruto put the hurt on him.
It was still only half of Kurama

We should probably cancel this match, Naruto is going through revisions right now and his profile is innacurate

Back