• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Quarterfinals, Match 4: Kamen Rider Blades vs Mega Man

By the fact that Blades kept RPL, why would his RPL suddenly stop working when he kept making more ice resulting in temperature going lower along with Nagare innate ability to conjure up more water to boost his AP even more. The sharper the blade, the stronger the Rider themselves.
Hmm I see. But again, Mega Man has a long history of rock-paper-scissors strategy and general adaptability to what his opponent does. As soon as he sees Blades as an ice user, he'll pull out some fire or electrical attacks by default based on previous experience. Not saying they'll do massive damage or that Blades has the same weaknesses as the Robot Masters, but the fire weapons can increase the temperature of the air around them with flames or evaporate his water (assuming if the water works that way) to prevent Blades' boost. But then again, Mega Man can't do anything to AZ temperature when that's pulled out.

Even then, this argument should be negligible considering that Mega Man one-shots with anything whereas Blades one-shots with AZ in general.

What is the AoE homing attacks? Blades AoE is frankly massive, his sword swipe can constantly powernull through them or freeze them if he so desire.
AoE includes acid rain (which was proven useless since Blades resists), gravity-enhanced rotating boulders, reflecting lasers, multiple crystal projectiles, etc. and homing attacks are missiles just to list them. Yeah Blades may null them, but at least the projectiles are there to provide distractions or cover to prevent Blades from landing a killing blow to Mega Man whereas Mega Man is given more time to dodge or counter with something of his own in the crossfire.

As seen in episode 26, Kento the next Calibur after the last one inherited Kurayami and went nuts due to his future visions where how the world could possibly ends. Every, single, future where he could fail and the world is doom because of it is presented to him.

This allowed Kento to completely know of everything in the future in advance, including where each characters would be going to where, what their attacks and defensive patterns will be like and even every words that they'll speak. Hell, Xross Saber basically get it's precog from Kurayami.

Durendal's Kaiji also have the ability to peer into the future where he can basically attacks from any possible angles via his causality hax yet he can't land a blow on Blades after he get Tategami Hyoujo Senki. Blades himself also have experience dealing with basically teleporting foe via Durendal. His precog would allowed Blades to pin point where Megaman would tp next, same as the way Blades was able to predict where Durendal would come out of his time erasure to attack him.
In the context you gave me, Calibur's precog just seems to be the kind of precog that's not used for combat (in the sense of like immediate precog where he sees an attack beforehand and immediately counters) but the kind that's long term in the future where he sees something and tries to prevent it from happening throughout the course of a journey or something. It seems story-based and not definite because you said it yourself when you said how the world "could possibly" end or where Calibur "could fail". In a sudden fight against an opponent he's never seen before (like this one), I'm not sure if this will still apply. Again, I could be wrong since I know nothing about the series so kindly correct me on that.

Blades' performance against Durendal's hax is impressive but is no different than what Mega Man has done more consistently and with more varied opponents that I listed previously, especially when Durendal's ability is like a glorified teleportation. And I see now, Blades has more so analytical prediction from his performance against Durendal. Well in that case, that's not going to help him against a time stop since Mega Man can still harm him as time is stopped whereas Durendal couldn't attack during Ocean History and needed to come out first. And even without time stop, Mega Man has the pressure and set-ups to land the killing blow, providing cover and escape while making it harder for Blades to hit him and possibly make it harder for him to predict him with his versatility.

I still think Mega Man can edge it out not just because of his versatile arsenal, experience and time stop but also because of the fact that virtually anything he attacks with is gonna kill Blades. Meanwhile, Blades needs to rely on AZ otherwise his other attacks and skills aren't going to do much. So in that regard, it's much easier for Mega Man here to get a kill.

I must leave for now, but I'll return once I have free time.

Well yeah, resisting acid that can melt concrete versus Toad Man’s Rain Flush that can corrode ceratanium robots (also harming Mega Man) and bypass a forcefield that he can’t penetrate should make it better. Yeah that’s another advantage I suppose.

Last edited:
He has more advantages than Mega Man and the moment he swung the AZ it's literally almost a game over, it covered in such of wild range as well (up to kilometers)
And he can just froze the corrosion or even using the mane for adapted to it

also where is the adapt thing,i don't see it on his profile or it some special weapon that outside of his profile ?
His clothes manip adapt to situation presented to him, getting more durable hedgehog like mane to defense and counter melee, wings for flight, fish tail for swimming and so on.
Mega's attacks can also travel kilometers
Are all of his attacks do that? Specifically the acid rain? That still doesn't negate that Blades can continuously freeze the air around him with stream and disperse it.
that because he can freeze to stop the storm,but mega can rapidly make acid rain make it like a lot than the storm
Then he just swing his sword again, and each time he did he's getting stronger by the second along with the fact that he could quite literally go to the other side of the earth to recoup if things got rough.

you guy know what just realize if the battle still continue like mega dodge,somehow damage blade,etc he gonna out of ammo,which doesn't good enough,he can refill the ammo sure but that just last more 1,2,4 hours ?, I don't know if they fight to this much though,and when he out of ammo,he will just run and run,to some point blade can out smart mega and land some AZ attack and mega die,so yeah I give up,if only this is post stardroid then he gonna doom blade lol

you guy know what just realize if the battle still continue like mega dodge,somehow damage blade,etc he gonna out of ammo,which doesn't good enough,he can refill the ammo sure but that just last more 1,2,4 hours ?, I don't know if they fight to this much though,and when he out of ammo,he will just run and run,to some point blade can out smart mega and land some AZ attack and mega die,so yeah I give up,if only this is post stardroid then he gonna doom blade lol
but megaman can leave the planet with the space rush, leaving the blades dp range

kinda wish that mega doesn't meet blade so soon so he gonna get some new victory,cuz from what i see only blade is fricking op in this tourney though,still I doesn't voted yet,gonna wait other guy that have more experience in debate

So Mega Man being able to teleport away is considered disqualification yet Blades teleporting away to "the other side of the Earth" (and therefore out of the fight) isn't considered a surrender move as well??? And I don't see why he wouldn't exploit his own teleportation to evade a deadly attack since he uses his teleport to escape exploding Wily Castles and dodge a massive laser from the Wily Star. Mega Man can just simply come back afterward.

Also ammo shouldn't be a factor here since Eddie can be summoned to replenish his weapon energy.

Baseline FTL amped from Relativistic isn't gonna help against someone who's MFTL who defeated enemies faster than himself.

So Mega Man being able to teleport away is considered disqualification yet Blades teleporting away to "the other side of the Earth" (and therefore out of the fight) isn't considered a surrender move as well??? And I don't see why he wouldn't exploit his own teleportation to evade a deadly attack since he uses his teleport to escape exploding Wily Castles and dodge a massive laser from the Wily Star. Mega Man can just simply come back afterward.

Also ammo shouldn't be a factor here since Eddie can be summoned to replenish his weapon energy.

Baseline FTL amped from Relativistic isn't gonna help against someone who's MFTL who defeated enemies faster than himself.
how much he can refill though ?,it not like he can reflll the entire asernal of mega though

The fight shouldn't last that long if both are capable of one-shotting each other and my earlier points of Mega Man having the tools to end the fight within a reasonable time period.

Also there's no canonical limit to Eddie since he's the support robot plug who always pukes out ammunition and health so who knows? But it won't be needed. Also since this is Pre-Stardroid, his arsenal isn't quite that large yet and some weapons are more useful than others here. He can prioritize to refill the more useful ones over the useless ones.

Back