• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Caulifa likely has a massive raw power advantage here (a weaker SSJ Goku trashed Frost pretty badly and Caulifa kept up with a stronger Goku's SSJ2) It really depends on how arrogant she is, if she's willing to prolong the fight for fun she probably gets poisoned.

Caulifa likely has a massive raw power advantage here (a weaker SSJ Goku trashed Frost pretty badly and Caulifa kept up with a stronger Goku's SSJ2) It really depends on how arrogant she is, if she's willing to prolong the fight for fun she probably gets poisoned.
This is ToP Frost, who was capable of fighting relatively evenly with SSJ Vegeta. And as mentioned, he can use the 100% Full Power mode to give himself a boost in power. He probably wouldn’t be able to maintain it for long, but it would still be enough to even the playing field.

Caulifla probably just out skills
Shes superior to cabba
Cabba is around as strong as base vegeta in his base
Ssj vegeta can casually one shot frost
Ssj2 caulifla should be around ssj2 vegetas level

Caulifla probably just out skills
Shes superior to cabba
Cabba is around as strong as base vegeta in his base
Ssj vegeta can casually one shot frost
Ssj2 caulifla should be around ssj2 vegetas level
Again, this is Frost during the tournament of power. Frost was not one-shot by SSJ Vegeta there: he held his own.

Again, this is Frost during the tournament of power. Frost was not one-shot by SSJ Vegeta there: he held his own.
But this is allowing ssj2 caulifla who fought against ssj2 goku. There's no way full power frost who got knocked off by a casual frieza is near ssj2 level.

Cabba going ssj2 even had frieza become golden just to one shot him. But cabba ssj2 vs caulifla ssj2 is debatable

It really depends on if Caulifa will stall the fight for fun or not, Frost only needs one hit with poison to win here while Caulifa obviously has a massive stat advantage plus likely a decent skill one

Cabba going ssj2 even had frieza become golden just to one shot him. But cabba ssj2 vs caulifla ssj2 is debatable
I feel like Frieza just went Golden Frieza for ***** and giggles, not because he really had to. Also, Frieza was ready to fight both SSJ2 Caulifla and Kale in his regular final form and only saw them as entertainment.

Remember, Frost let his guard down when he was shot off the arena by Frieza. And the fact that Frost was threatening Frieza meant that he was confident enough that he could hurt Final Form Frieza. Also that Frieza felt he had to trick Frost and catch him off guard to eliminate him in the first place means he thought Frost needed to be caught off guard to be taken care of.

Last edited:
I feel like Frieza just went Golden Frieza for ***** and giggles, not because he really had to. Also, Frieza was ready to fight both SSJ2 Caulifla and Kale in his regular final form and only saw them as entertainment.

But fine. How about instead it’s just SSJ Caulifla vs Frost without poison. That should make things more interesting and lessen the AP gap.
The fights already fair though? SSJ2 outstats but probably doesn't oneshot in character due to being a saiyan lol and frost needs one mistake on Caulifa's end to win

So I guess it would come down to who's smarter. But then you have stuff like caulifla being able to knock away a rampaging kales ki blasts. Like 3 seconds after becoming a super saiyan. And she is always spamming the crush canon. I'm not sure how frost is gonna land it.

Really depends on how Frost uses it, if he uses it nigh instantly then yeah GG. If he tries to fight without it then Caulifa has a chance to completely overpower with SSJ2
Like I said, Frost has access to his 100% Full Power form, which I believe would be enough to bridge the gap to make it even enough to fight SSJ2, even if Caulifla would still be superior. It was enough for Frieza to fight almost evenly against SSJ Goku on Namek when he was being humiliated in his regular final form. And I know Frost hasn’t mastered the form at all, but he still got tips from Frieza on how to use it.

Like I said, Frost has access to his 100% Full Power form, which I believe would be enough to bridge the gap to make it even enough to fight SSJ2, even if Caulifla would still be superior. It was enough for Frieza to fight almost evenly against SSJ Goku on Namek when he was being humiliated in his regular final form. And I know Frost hasn’t mastered the form at all, but he still got tips from Frieza on how to use it.
According to the profile SSJ Vegeta dispatched Frost in the TOP pretty quickly, so I seriously doubt 100% would let him be able to keep up AP wise.

According to the profile SSJ Vegeta dispatched Frost in the TOP pretty quickly, so I seriously doubt 100% would let him be able to keep up AP wise.
That’s blatantly false information. Here is a link to a video showing their fight.

Even if Frost had some help from Magetta, he was still capable of trading punches with SSJ Vegeta without getting destroyed like he did in their last bout.

Caulifla could get stronger mid fight against fp frost with her reactive power.
The stamina drain from fp will make frost job.
Yes, this is very true. Still, if Frost sees that Caulifla is getting stronger, he could just get serious and use the poison needles. Remember he has them hidden in a lot of different places besides his wrists, like on his ankles and even his tail. Caulifla would just casually defend herself when she sees a regular tail attack or kick, then is either rendered drowsy, seriously weakened or even killed based on how lethal Frost described his poison.

Frosts reputation for being deceitful is known in u6 by now right?
I still think caulifla wins this because of her way of fighting. She as a super saiyan was skilled enough to fight a super goku. Knocked around some robots and in the manga even fought on par with frieza.
Frost won't just go fp off the rip to prevent him from getting punched in the face. Even a base vegeta was able to catch him off guard and punch him in the face.

Last edited:
That’s blatantly false information. Here is a link to a video showing their fight.

Even if Frost had some help from Magetta, he was still capable of trading punches with SSJ Vegeta without getting destroyed like he did in their last bout.

Frost was pretty clearly overpowered and then protected by Magetta when Vegeta attacked. The only reason they even worked is because Magetta was aiding Frost here

Frost was pretty clearly overpowered and then protected by Magetta when Vegeta attacked. The only reason they even worked is because Magetta was aiding Frost here
Near the end of the video, at 2:48, Frost was able to exchange punches with Vegeta without any aid from Magetta, that’s what I was referring to. Not saying that Frost was stronger than SSJ Vegeta, there’s nothing to prove that, but also keep in mind that Frost was also probably conserving power and not fighting at full strength considering his sneaky nature and the need to preserve strength in the Tournament of Power.

Near the end of the video, at 2:48, Frost was able to exchange punches with Vegeta without any aid from Magetta, that’s what I was referring to. Not saying that Frost was stronger than SSJ Vegeta, there’s nothing to prove that, but also keep in mind that Frost was also probably conserving power and not fighting at full strength considering his sneaky nature and the need to preserve strength in the Tournament of Power.
Vegeta was not fighting at full power either. Neither Goku or Vegeta actually used their full power until Goku foguht Jiren and Vegeta fought Toppo

Vegeta was not fighting at full power either. Neither Goku or Vegeta actually used their full power until Goku foguht Jiren and Vegeta fought Toppo
It’s debatable whether Vegeta was using the full potential of Super Saiyan, though probably not. Regardless, the point is that Frost still managed to bridge the gap in strength between himself and SSJ Vegeta, and all the Saiyans in the Tournament of Power are relatively equal as Super Saiyans.

Goku was pretty evidently above Caulifla and Kale with SSJ (though not so much with Berserker Kale), and Vegeta casually blasted Monna, who stomped SSJ Cabba, so I'm not sure about that

Goku was pretty evidently above Caulifla and Kale with SSJ (though not so much with Berserker Kale), and Vegeta casually blasted Monna, who stomped SSJ Cabba, so I'm not sure about that
Then that would only serve as more proof that Frost could hold his own against Caulifla if he could hold his own against a stronger Super Saiyan.

He exchanged punches but not blasts it looked. Frosts long range game seems like trash.

It wasn't in his favor at all I mean he needed the help of mageta to even be a challenge.
Gotta go with caulifla winning this.
I think it was more that Magetta was insurance and could make sure Frost wasn’t more hurt than he needed to be by Vegeta’s attacks, but yea I can’t say Frost was stronger than SSJ Vegeta. Remember Frost still has his poison needles in his wrists, his ankles and tail.

She was still skilled enough to fight ssj goku. Frost wouldn't last a second against the same goku. Frost uses trickery and deception to fight the saiyans and in this scenario Frost doesn't get to start with his fp form. There's no way for him to trick caulifla into letting him go fp if he's starting in his final form. I think the fight would go with Frost trying to land his poisoned appendages at every opportunity. This will make him predictable and once he starts getting hurt it will only make it harder for him to land any kinda blow. One more thing fost isn't even as skilled as frieza when it comes to combat. Frieza for example hardly considered him on par with himself he had only used the fp state to teach frost to go full tilt from the get go. His own nature is why he loses this to me. He would have the best chance against cauliflower if he went fp asap and attempted to blitz.

Last edited:
She was still skilled enough to fight ssj goku. Frost wouldn't last a second against the same goku. Frost uses trickery and deception to fight the saiyans and in this scenario Frost doesn't get to start with his fp form. There's no way for him to trick caulifla into letting him go fp if he's starting in his final form. I think the fight would go with Frost trying to land his poisoned appendages at every opportunity. This will make him predictable and once he starts getting hurt it will only make it harder for him to land any kinda blow.
Yea, that seems fair enough, and with the AP gap between them, I think I’ll vote for Caulifla too.

I just wanted to make a few matches with some more minor DBS characters, and I thought this would be a good idea.

Yea, that seems fair enough, and with the AP gap between them, I think I’ll vote for Caulifla too.

I just wanted to make a few matches with some more minor DBS characters, and I thought this would be a good idea.
It is an interesting match. Frost can win this though caulifla probably just wins more often.

Back