• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu hua herrcher from hi3 vs yhawch Bleach

She got slaped before that , and she is motly not use it in from the start.
Why wouldn't she start with it considering she often uses it? And to use it she just need to move her hands, so its not like Yhwach have much time to act anyways.

On top of that, this is also Herrscher Hua, which means that she also have the classic passive corruption of Herrschers.

Why wouldn't she start with it considering she often uses it? And to use it she just need to move her hands, so its not like Yhwach have much time to act anyways.

On top of that, this is also Herrscher Hua, which means that she also have the classic passive corruption of Herrschers.
Often uses ≠ start at first attack also if we using HoS key she is often start with physicals fight isn't it ?
And ywach has passive precog which he know what will happen to him he just explode his AOE and kill her

Passive corruption wouldn't help i guess because passive power null can eliminated it and soul crush would also crush her.

Often uses ≠ start at first attack also if we using HoS key she is often start with physicals fight isn't it ?
And ywach has passive precog which he know what will happen to him he just explode his AOE and kill her

Passive corruption wouldn't help i guess because passive power null can eliminated it and soul crush would also crush her.
Every time she start with mind abilities used with Feanghunag Down, the only times she uses her fists is because she wants to demonstrate her opponent what she can do. But in this case she doesn't even know Yhwach, so she will most likely use her mind abilities.

His Precog and power null is only 3D, he can't predict things that have higher dimensional potency like Fenghuang Down.

Same thing can be said with the Power Null. He would need to Power Null Honkai Energy itself, which works on an higher dimensional space, so he can't just null it like nothing.

And Soul Crush wont work considering that Fu Hua resists the Sea of Quanta effects, which among the many abilities it have is also able to damage souls as you can see in the Honkai Energy page.

His Precog and power null is only 3D, he can't predict things that have higher dimensional potency like Fenghuang Down.
Honkai Classroom said that Divine keys are the manifestation of the imaginary space power which is indeed a higher-dimensional (11-D) power, but it is just a manifestation of higher-D stuff which itself isn't a higher D existence so I think it has nothing to do with precognition level, but yeah he cannot null it anyway

Honkai Classroom said that Divine keys are the manifestation of the imaginary space power which is indeed a higher-dimensional (11-D) power, but it is just a manifestation of higher-D stuff which itself isn't a higher D existence so I think it has nothing to do with precognition level, but yeah he cannot null it anyway
Didn't knew that the Divine Keys were manifestations of the Imaginary Space, it makes sense considering they are made with the Cores of the Herrschers. That's interesting, thanks for the information!

I am not sure if Precog is affected by higher dimensional potency or not, sometimes Precog can be a vague ability with this kind of stuffs.
But yeah, nullifying it will be impossible for Yhwach.

very time she start with mind abilities used with Feanghunag Down, the only times she uses her fists is because she wants to demonstrate her opponent what she can do. But in this case she doesn't even know Yhwach, so she will most likely use her mind abilities.

Same thing can be said with the Power Null. He would need to Power Null Honkai Energy itself, which works on an higher dimensional space, so he can't just null it like nothing.

And Soul Crush wont work considering that Fu Hua resists the Sea of Quanta effects, which among the many abilities it have is also able to damage souls as you can see in the Honkai Energy page.
1.again if we using HoS she never start with 11-D hax at the first she is differently from fu hua , she is not cautious and childish , but as i said soul crush would kill her first.

2.like stocking said.

3.No , honkai energy is not 11-D its a energy that flowing on every dimension like the gravity its not always 11-D yhwach just need to null energy that are on the battle field which is channelling from higher-D.

4.soul crush can done through physically it sound like low-2C passive pressure she never tanked that such force even if she lack a soul she still got crushed.

1.again if we using HoS she never start with 11-D hax at the first she is differently from fu hua , she is not cautious and childish , but as i said soul crush would kill her first.

2.like stocking said.

3.No , honkai energy is not 11-D its a energy that flowing on every dimension like the gravity its not always 11-D yhwach just need to null energy that are on the battle field which is channelling from higher-D.

4.soul crush can done through physically it sound like low-2C passive pressure she never tanked that such force even if she lack a soul she still got crushed.
1. The first thing she usually does is trapping the opponent in a mind illusions created with Fenghuang Down. She did it multiple times, the first time when Kiana and Bronya arrives. On top of this, as I said before, she has no reason to not start with it considering that she doesn't have anything to show to him.

2. Stocking also said that he cannot Null it, so if she uses Fenghuang Down he is done. And on top of this even they are not sure if higher dimensional potency affects Precog, so before saying that he 100% predict higher dimensional stuff I would wait.

3. As the Honkai Energy page itself says: "The basis works of Honkai energy is through the information/entropy trasmission of higher dimensional space."
It's a form of energy that generate from an 11D realm (the Imaginary Space), did Yhwach ever shown any feat of Power Nulling something even remotely close to that?

4.You are really overesting Yhwach. He never Soul Crashed someone without a soul so he can't Soul Crash Fu Hua. On top of this, Fu Hua, like all the others that have a good Honkai Adaptability, resists the Soul Manipulation of the Sea of Quanta, an High 1-C realm. The Soul Crash wont do anything to her.

Last edited:
1. The first thing she usually does is trapping the opponent in a mind illusions created with Fenghuang Down. She did it multiple times, the first time when Kiana and Bronya arrives. On top of this, as I said before, she has no reason to not start with it considering that she doesn't have anything to show to him.

2. Stocking also said that he cannot Null it, so if she uses Fenghuang Down he is done. And on top of this even they are not sure if higher dimensional potency affects Precog, so before saying that he 100% predict higher dimensional stuff I would wait.

3. As the Honkai Energy page itself says: "The basis works of Honkai energy is through the information/entropy trasmissione of higher dimensional space."
It's a form of energy that generate from an 11D realm (the Imaginary Space), did Yhwach ever shown any feat of Power Nulling something even remotely close to that?

4.You are really overesting Yhwach. He never Soul Crashed someone without a soul so he can't Soul Crash Fu Hua. On top of this, Fu Hua, like all the others that have a good Honkai Adaptability, resists the Soul Manipulation of the Sea of Quanta, an High 1-C realm. The Soul Crash wont do anything to her.
1. She also start with punch with multiple time as well , if you talk about HoS please show me if she was start with fenghuan to the stranger.

2. Precognition is work like to foresee something that has 3-D structure in 4-D continuation of time which divine keys does.

3. Just channelling energy from higher-D doesn't it is always in 11-D potency if you use this logic even basic effect of honkai energy (like corruption) is higher-D potency which is WTF thing ever.

4. You also did same thig with hua , again soul crush is overwhelming aura which can destroy soul and body , you lack a soul you still got physical crush , i think it's nothing hard to understand if you don't believe me then ask bleach's expert members.

1. She also start with punch with multiple time as well , if you talk about HoS please show me if she was start with fenghuan to the stranger.

2. Precognition is work like to foresee something that has 3-D structure in 4-D continuation of time which divine keys does.

3. Just channelling energy from higher-D doesn't it is always in 11-D potency if you use this logic even basic effect of honkai energy (like corruption) is higher-D potency which is WTF thing ever.

4. You also did same thig with hua , again soul crush is overwhelming aura which can destroy soul and body , you lack a soul you still got physical crush , i think it's nothing hard to understand if you don't believe me then ask bleach's expert members.
1. She never fought against stranger in the first place. When she fought against Kevin, Kiana and Bronya she wanted to show them that she was the real Fu Hua, so she had no reasons to use Fenghuang Down (which she used anyways in a much weaker way). The only time she fought against a stranger was with Durandal, which we don't know how it went.
Even then at best it would be Incon considering that there is a chance that she start with it and if she does then he is done.

2. Yes, it predict 3D things in a 4D space. But things with an 11D power might not be perceived throught a normal Precog. I wont touch this argument again considering that, as I said before, Precog is a vague ability with higher dimensional stuff.

3. I am not saying that it have 11D potency, thought. I am saying that it's an 11D form of energy that works trought the transmision of an 11D system. This doesn't mean that all of the things it does are 11D, but it means that a simple 3D Power Null can't Null it.
If it doesn't have feats of Power Nulling things like this than there is not way he can Null Honkai Energy.

4. The physical crush happens trought affecting the soul in the first place. You will need to give evidences that this Soul Crash is able to affect soulless characters or characters that resists an High 1-C Soul Manipulation in the first place.

Anyways, I am tired of this debate and I have other things to do irl, so I doubt I will reply to your next comment.

Even if you think that Yhwach wins, this is not a stomp considering that she have wincons in the form of Fenghuang Down, so you can vote him if you want to.

I will vote for Fu Hua trought passive Corruption and Fenghuang Down.

Last edited:
Did you even read HoS chapters? She use it to hide herself from Rita and Durandal
I don't know where you guys got this idea from. Honkai Energy is not always 11-dimensional works, for the very least is 4-dimensional according to Einstein statement, but it works through asymmetry of two information systems (which Schrodinger and Darwin once implied) so it is means if you cannot prevent yourself from information writting(of 4-dimensional level) you cannot defend against Honkai, but that doesn't mean you cannot resist against corruption effect of Honkai if you have some certain resistances of such an effect
Funny thing that Hua was no selling Kevin's Aura who can easily overwhelm Seele who in turn indefinitely held back SoQ pressure

But if we didn't equalized a speed then Yhwach would poke her before the fight start
Forgot about this. I always assume Speed Equalized in this type of fights because I hate the Speed Unequal fights, but yeah a confirmations from OP is probably needed.

Did you even read HoS chapters? She use it to hide herself from Rita and Durandal

I don't know where you guys got this idea from. Honkai Energy is not always 11-dimensional works, for the very least is 4-dimensional according to Einstein statement, but it works through asymmetry of two information systems (which Schrodinger and Darwin once implied) so it is means if you cannot prevent yourself from information writting(of 4-dimensional level) you cannot defend against Honkai, but that doesn't mean you cannot resist against corruption effect of Honkai if you have some certain resistances of such an effect

Funny thing that Hua was no selling Kevin's Aura who can easily overwhelm Seele who in turn indefinitely held back SoQ pressure
1. Okay , i rewatch it.

2.overall of this which say corruption is not higher-D right ? , Also this is Low-2C yhwach he has 4-D power null.

3.then she should be 11-D durability if those aura affected her physical.

2.overall of this which say corruption is not higher-D right ? , Also this is Low-2C yhwach he has 4-D power null.
the bleach novels scrapped that unfortunately. its only 3-D.

is this her last key where she gets the herscher physiology? immune to soul manip, AE type 1 and immortalities Yhwach can't put her down and it would be a stomp once she does pull her smurf stuff.

the bleach novels scrapped that unfortunately. its only 3-D.

is this her last key where she gets the herscher physiology? immune to soul manip, AE type 1 and immortalities Yhwach can't put her down and it would be a stomp once she does pull her smurf stuff.
Herrscher is AE type 2 , yhwach has Low-2C pressure but i need for information from stocking.

Regarding the Soul Crush, there is a ongoing thread right now that confirms that it is only Soul Manipulation and the physical effects are caused by that. Here is the thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/regarding-bleachs-soul-crush-in-vs-match-ups.124706/

Herrscher Fu Hua doesn't have a Soul in the first place, and even if she had one she would resists the Soul Manipulation of the Sea of Quanta, which is High 1-C.

So, the Soul Crush doesn't affect her in the slightest.

I said many time soul crush can also crush the physical too not just a soul.
Again, in the ongoing thread that I have linked in the previous comment it's confirmed to be only Soul Manipulation and nothing else.
The physical component is caused bt the Soul Manipulation, so Herrscher Fu Hua is immune.

Again, in the ongoing thread that I have linked in the previous comment it's confirmed to be only Soul Manipulation and nothing else.
The physical component is caused bt the Soul Manipulation, so Herrscher Fu Hua is immune.
I'm edited just a second before you qouted me.

Even if she gets crushed, she still has Abstract Existence Type 2 and Immortality Type 3 (Regeneration), she just needs to corrupt Yhwach and then she regenerates from her abstraction.
I mean, my waifu just stomps mustache man–

I said many time soul crush can also crush the physical too not just a soul.
it doesn't, you need to remember every conflict in bleach is basically fought in the afterlife or fought between beings made of reishi(spirit particles) not kishi(physical matter of the human world).
tldr soul crush is a greater soul exerting its force onto a weaker soul ranging from paralysis to fear manip and if the gap between two souls is so vast outright soul destruction.

Back