• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu is missing hella hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gplus_Fu1.png

Resets tokipedia which has many timelines and possibly the multiverse = reality warping

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...0818688/Screenshot_20180927-160924_Chrome.jpg

This was mentioned in another thread but it died down. I don't know what this is. He basically reversed the blutz waves that make a saiyan into a great ape. Input would be appreciated.

He is also missing basic Demon God abilities such as possession, corruption, madness manipulation, Pocket reality manipulation and dimensional travel.

resistances:

He is also missing the following resistances via scaling to the other demon gods: Mind Manipulation, Memory Erasure, magic, morality manipulation, possession, corruption and basic resistances such as extreme cold and cosmic radiation

@lonliosite

What do you think the second ability is? It's reversing energy of the blutz waves. Energy Manipulation?

I think it's more so energy manipulation as he is reversing the energy the waves provides to Saiyans to let them transform.

Also mark my words, Fu will be shown stronger than Mechikabura

Actually sounds like Radiation manipulation to me since the scan you provided in OP says that Fuu basically produced a Reverse-Phase Wave to counteract the Blutz Wave; Blutzwaves are Radiation from the Sun that's reflected off of the moon.

Although I'd personally be fine with Energy Manipulation since Radiation is quite literally just a form of Energy.

1. Radiation Manip via Blutz Waves was rejected in previous CRT. He already has Energy Manip

2. He already has this:

Space-Time Manipulation (Can correct and revert changes in timelines. Resets Tokipedia everytime it is completed, which is filled with many timelines)

Add this to it: Information Manipulation

3. Agreed to all Resistance | He already has Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation.

4. He already has this:

Likely all the abilities of Towa and Mira (Has both of their genes).

Unless you want his profile to be large.

He is missing a Key image, right?

Super or Rage Fu Key

Here

Wasn't rejected. 4th wall awareness was rejected

Other staff members said it should also be listed as reality warping as well

I think it'll be better to remove the towa and mira thing, and replace it with the abilities, as no one really clicks on other people's profiles to read over it.

Question: Why do we scale abilities/resistances based on classification? I'd get if it was a specific physiology, like namekians, but unless there's something I'm missing this doesn't make sense to me.

GyroNutz said:
Question: Why do we scale abilities/resistances based on classification? I'd get if it was a specific physiology, like namekians, but unless there's something I'm missing this doesn't make sense to me.
Someone asking all the questions here lol especially when most of the resistances are due to Ki enhancements.

I asked one question. And I think we've made enough threads to say that being stronger in dragon ball doesn't translate to hax resistance, if that's where it comes from.

Are you talking about resistances?

That's because of God (and demon god) ki, which was stated to give resistance to demon god magic and abilities

And the abilities such as corruption dont just scale. He has shown it when he did it to Jiren and other characters in the dlc and he is made from both Towa and Miras cells

It's more of Energy Manip imo.

Yeah, Energy Manipulation is fine. I unlocked the page; just tell me when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back