• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu new abilities

Fourth Wall seems fine, for the other it Heroes shows that he absorbed the Artificial Moon [made of blutz waves] in his sword and then reverted Cumber to his Base with a slash.

The games explanation is that it's something to do with phasing to reverse the effects of the wave. What ability is that? I love how the game confirmed me right when i said Fu>Cumber

Can he break the 4th wall within the story itself, or just in this information manga? If it is the latter only, it seems inappropriate to add the ability.

He kinda resumes the events of the story, the factions, the prison planet and etc. to the reader all while seemingly in his lab.

Yes, but it is common for Japanese manga characters to be featured in out of continuity information segments wherein they "talk" with the reader. That does not mean that they are written as being aware of their own fictionality otherwise.

Wouldn't that just be energy absorbtion for absorbing the energy what made the artificial moon or outright power reversal?

I'm pretty sure it was reversal. The game states he used some sort of phasing technique to undo and reverse the effects of the waves Breaking the 4th wall isn't abnormal for DB either. Goku and co can do it, so Fu doing it here wouldnt be abnormal

The point is that he has to break the 4th wall within his main continuity, meaning the game, in order for it to count.

@Antvasima

That's fair. I'll call you back when Fuu becomes the DB Deadpool of the story!

Would Fuu referencing the real life count as 4th wall breaking or no...?

It is 4th wall breaking, but it is not a part of continuity.

So like, Fuu in the middle of a combat-fight scene breaking the player's HUD or something?

Or maybe just talking to the player?

Back