• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu resistance to light manipulation

Hello, This is my first post on the wiki, so I hope everything goes well. I wanted to propose that fu should resist Light Manipulation with the following sweep.

Fu is unfazed by the light of the Big Bang, while demigra and others have to cover their faces because of the powerful light of the new creation of the universe.

Se eles pudessem sobreviver ao big bang, eles deveriam resistir à manipulação quântica, radiação, matéria, calor, matéria e antimatéria
Fu it already has, if I remember correctly, resistance to radiation (from space) but I don't know how powerful it would be compared to a big bang. I can edit the post and add these things.

If they could survive the big bang then they should resist quantum, radiation, matter, heat, matter and antimatter manipulation
Doesn’t mean they resist those
Radiation and Heat Yes
but not Matter, Antimatter or Quantum Manipulation to resist Quantum manipulation and Antimatter manipulation they would need to be at the exact point where the big bang took place (or Within a few Plank lengths of it)

Radiation and Heat Yes
but not Matter, Antimatter or Quantum Manipulation to resist Quantum manipulation and Antimatter manipulation they would need to be at the exact point where the big bang took place (or Within a few Plank lengths of it)
The guy hold the big bang in his hand though

Radiation and Heat Yes
Fu I had the big bang in my hand lol. The others weren't that far from fu, so they must climb as well.

Because Antimatter was destroyed when the universe was a few plank lengths in size at most (possibly even smaller)

and Quantum Effects just don't apply on Larger scales to any degree that would grant Resistence.
Resistence the manipulation of light, heat and radiation should look good then. the rest then doesn't seem to be applicable, so ok. Is there any way to call a moderator or admin to apply this to the fu profile? I'm new to the wiki so I don't know how it works.

Resistence the manipulation of light, heat and radiation should look good then. the rest then doesn't seem to be applicable, so ok. Is there any way to call a moderator or admin to apply this to the fu profile? I'm new to the wiki so I don't know how it works.
Check the dragon ball page on the wiki for the mods that are supporters of this verse, and link this CRT on their message wall

Does holding a bigbang on your hands as in a whole space time ( as stated) not imply some higher D manipulation?

Does holding a bigbang on your hands as in a whole space time ( as stated) not imply some higher D manipulation?
Higher dimensional manipulation is already in your profile, isn't it? I remember that fu already has it. He even gained Immeasurable lifting strength precisely because of this from that

i finish apply the revision, this thread can be lock

also to clarify, resistance to heat and radiation is move to Demon Physiology, since all demons in the screen is actually unaffected byt the light from the big bang, only Fu get the resistance to light manipulation, since he didn't need to shield his eyes while others did so

Hmm, CC SSB Vegito from Universe Mission should also get resistance to Light Manipulation due to not being blinded by Cumber's power ball, while Mai and Cumber were

i finish apply the revision, this thread can be lock

also to clarify, resistance to heat and radiation is move to Demon Physiology, since all demons in the screen is actually unaffected byt the light from the big bang, only Fu get the resistance to light manipulation, since he didn't need to shield his eyes while others did so
Ok.

Back