• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How good are Scourge resistances to mindhax and corruption?

Honestly Fu still has some unkowns in Heroes so it's difficult to say how his abilities work. He's getting TPU Mechi's abilities and likely others in 6 days tho.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting where in the Chaos Emerald scaling the resistance to Mind Hax starts.

The Chaos Emerald scaling chain doesn’t only effect AP and Speed but also Haxes.

1 Post Harmony Chaos Emerald was used to resist Corruption and restore sanity, I believe that’s when it was first used.

Tho, if that’s the case, if those hax resistance were only shown from Post Harmony Chaos Emeralds, Scourge shouldn’t have those resistance.

Tho, if that’s the case, if those hax resistance were only shown from Post Harmony Chaos Emeralds, Scourge shouldn’t have those resistance.
Doesn't the resistances come from resisting Enerjack's mindhax which affected Chaos Knuckles? I honestly Don't know if that is pre or post harmony

Oh right.

So much to keep track of in my head. Whoever originally made the profiles didn't detail the abilities and where they came from as well as they should.

Back