• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fujitora's metior attack

Ugarik

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I really don't understad something about Fujitora's AP.
Why do we only count KE of his largest meteor?
All of them are clearly a part of one single attack. Also they all move at the same speed in the same direction, meaning he summoned all of them in one move.

If he's pulling all 5 of them simultaneously, I guess it can scale to AP. But I don't think it would scale to anyone's durability just because they tank any meteors.

We calc confirme he did but it is the safest assumption.
Otherwise we need to assume that he made 5 seperate attacks in few miliseconds. And by chance all the meteors came from the same place in the same path.

If we can't confirm he did, I don't see the point in assuming it either way.

Fujitora's AP for the meteors is rated for the impact of the largest one. Pulling down the rest would be like trying to multiple the AP of Luffy's Gatling by how many punches he is throwing out.

Because we can't confirme they there multiple attacks either and the first assumption makes much more sense.

And it doesn't matter whether it was one large meteor of multiple smaller ones. We still have the same mass traweling at the same speed in the same direction. If he summoned them in one attack it should count as one attack

The first time we see Issho's meteor, he sends a large amount of gravity into the air and he waits for it to come down.

If they were all different meteors, he would have to pull one, wait for it to land (so the meteor doesn't block the previous meteor right behind it from getting hit with the gravity), then shoot gravity to pull another one.

I don't really buy that. That relies on too much speculation.

His profile currently lists going "Up to Island level with meteors". How about we just change it to "At least Island level with meteors", meaning he can go higher.

Back