• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fujiwara no Mokou Vs Sol Badguy

Well,since the victory condition is K.O so low godly no problem here,btw i can see they will kill each other endlessly,but anyway i will waiting for more input here.

Except she would have to resist it the whole time she is there. Also the Backyard has th epower of a universe unless you are telling me she can resist a universe's soul manipulation.

He does not have a universes AP also for some reason it is not in his page. He actually has the ability to BFR ppl into the Backyard. Think The Warp from WH40K. So he should just have BFR. Also if changes go through max power Sol would be universal in AP. I think.

I love the implications that someone who can stay conscious with their brain being destroyed can be knocked out by punching them really hard.

Quote from the wiki which goes over the effects of the elixir:

"Drinkers become an existence completely independent of even the concept of reality, thus making one not subject to the bounds of life, death, or even manipulation. (nourishment such as food, water, or sleep does not impact her body at all), This makes them completely indestructible, and it extends to their mental and spiritual states just as much as their physical state, as shown with Mokou, Kaguya, and Eirin who are all shown living a carefree life free of mental exhaustion even after 1300 years."

Sarvaughan said:
Quote from the wiki which goes over the effects of the elixir:
"Drinkers become an existence completely independent of even the concept of reality, thus making one not subject to the bounds of life, death, or even manipulation. (nourishment such as food, water, or sleep does not impact her body at all), This makes them completely indestructible, and it extends to their mental and spiritual states just as much as their physical state, as shown with Mokou, Kaguya, and Eirin who are all shown living a carefree life free of mental exhaustion even after 1300 years."
Err whats the point of this? Apart from just NLFs?

Of course the wiki makes it sound nilf. I was just giving proof of her resistance to mind and soul manipulation. I'm not saying it's boundless in any way. Just that it's a fairly strong resistance.

?? It is only by KO since the OP thought they can not kill each other. BFR is still a win and the backyard could kill her anyway.

I don't think the backyard would kill her with the elixir going since she exists beyond reality and to some extent concepts. BFR may work however.

That again is NLF. existence completely independent of even the concept of reality, thus making one not subject to the bounds of life, death, or even manipulation. This is all it gives then with some resistances. The backyard is outside of reality itself since it is literslly what makes reality.

Like I said I'm not NLFing. You said the backyard assaults the mind and spirit. If someone exists beyond the concept of death itself AP of an attack doesn't matter. Someone with city durability but God Regen and death immunity wouldn't get killed by a mountain level attack still. If there is liable proof of existence erasure with it, then that would be different. Plus the backyard hasn't been proven in the revision thread to be universal yet.

I agree completely with Rocker, but I don't think Sol uses his BFR too often but if he can't kill her normally he'd resort to such tactics. Also I doubt the Backyard has Existence Erasure but I do think it's some sort of Transmutation along with the already known Soul and Mind Hax. Btw what kind of upgrades are we looking at?

All I saw on the thread was that some low tiers might be upgraded. The backyard wasn't really discussed other than the OP and there was the rejection of 3A tier

Yeah I am not using what was discussed about the backyard I am simply using confiremed quotes. The backyard is universal as it is literally said. The things being discussed are 3-A Sol and oother things.

It has always been known to be universal that is the point of the backyard. It has information of the universe in it. and whatever changes in the backyard has an effect on the universe but not the other way round.

Back