• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fullbringers Powers and Abilities Revision (Also Small Abilities Addition)

Been working on this for about two days and i've finished it today.

This blog contains 6 profiles within it, all of which are fullbringers, these profiles greatly improve the aesthetic of the profile, alongside adding more context/credibility to the abilities being on the profiles via adding references and links to every ability on the profiles (it also modernizes the profiles, making it so it fits current standards)

So lets skip straight to whats been added or changed.

Things Changed/Added

All Profiles - Removed Superhuman Physicals since it's in the Soul Physiology blog which is on their profiles.

Chad - Added Damage Boost via (while Brazo Izquierda del Diablo condenses this energy around his fist, greatly increasing the power of his physical strikes[3])

Orihime - Added Limited Law Manipulation (Shun Shun Rikka's main ability of the rejection of phenomena violates divine law set by the gods[3]) and Added Possible Regeneration Negation (Low-Godly - Shun Shun Rikka could've possibly erased the Hogyoku from existence and left it completely destroyed[4], despite the fact it possesses the same level of regeneration as Sosuke Aizen)

Ginjo - Added Limited Empowerment (Ginjo's emotions can drastically increase the attack potency of one of his Getsuga Tensho's but this is something that's a heavily dependent on the emotional state of Ginjo and such isn't something that's common to happen within a fight[5])

Tsukishima - Nothing has been added but i added Causality Manipulation Page Link to his Past Manipulation and greatly expanded its explanation

Yukio - Added Reality Warping and Information Manipulation (Type 2 - Yukio's Fullbring, Invaders Must Die's main ability is the creation of pocket dimensions, within these pocket dimensions Yukio gains tons of new and powerful abilities/effects to use against his opponents[2], within these dimensions he's basically god and can manipulate anything and everything within them, even the foundations which make up these dimension[1]), Added Limited Size Manipulation (Yukio can control the sizes of his pocket dimensions, being able to expand them[3] or shrink them to the point he completely destroys the dimension and everything within it[1]) Added Limited Temperature (Yukio can manipulate the weather within his pocket dimensions, allowing him to change things like the temperature, changing it to at least 48.2 Celsius[5]), Added Limited Causality Manipulation and Diseases Manipulation (Yukio can place "viruses" into his past, allowing him to negate abilities that try to interfere with his past like Tsukishima's Book of The End[9]) and Added Limited Sound Manipulation (Yukio can create "Rules" within his pocket dimensions that are enforced upon you with or without your consent, such as creating a cage that's completely soundproof and couldn’t be broken out of even by Orihime who can reject the “Phenomena of Existence” itself[10])

Jackie - Added Statistics Amplification (Jackie's Fullbring, Dirty Boot's main ability is drastically increasing the speed and attacking power of Jackie the dirtier she and her boots become[1], be it mud, dirt or even blood of her opponents[2])

Agree - Arc7Kuroi, Arcker123, Naeblis495, Blallooo, skippy, YukaSama4, KingTempest, ProfessorKukui4Life, Damage3245

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Goated, agreed
Arcker_3.png

I agree wit the additions, although for some reason i expected you made a profile for Riruka, dont know why 🤷‍♂️

Somebody give Riruka a profile. She deserves one.
She'll eventually get one but first we gotta focus on these already preexisting profiles.

Also i'm guessing you agree with the thread? I just need to know for sure before i add your name to the OP.

She'll eventually get one but first we gotta focus on these already preexisting profiles.

Also i'm guessing you agree with the thread? I just need to know for sure before i add your name to the OP.
I haven't gone through it in detail yet so I can't say.

Well since i have the votes of two mods, an multitude of votes from regular members and no contentions with the changes i'll start adding these changes to the profiles right now.

Been working on this for about two days and i've finished it today.

This blog contains 6 profiles within it, all of which are fullbringers, these profiles greatly improve the aesthetic of the profile, alongside adding more context/credibility to the abilities being on the profiles via adding references and links to every ability on the profiles (it also modernizes the profiles, making it so it fits current standards)

So lets skip straight to whats been added or changed.

Things Changed/Added

All Profiles - Removed Superhuman Physicals since it's in the Soul Physiology blog which is on their profiles.

Chad - Added Damage Boost via (while Brazo Izquierda del Diablo condenses this energy around his fist, greatly increasing the power of his physical strikes[3])

Orihime - Added Limited Law Manipulation (Shun Shun Rikka's main ability of the rejection of phenomena violates divine law set by the gods[3]) and Added Possible Regeneration Negation (Low-Godly - Shun Shun Rikka could've possibly erased the Hogyoku from existence and left it completely destroyed[4], despite the fact it possesses the same level of regeneration as Sosuke Aizen)

Ginjo - Added Limited Empowerment (Ginjo's emotions can drastically increase the attack potency of one of his Getsuga Tensho's but this is something that's a heavily dependent on the emotional state of Ginjo and such isn't something that's common to happen within a fight[5])

Tsukishima - Nothing has been added but i added Causality Manipulation Page Link to his Past Manipulation and greatly expanded its explanation

Yukio - Added Reality Warping and Information Manipulation (Type 2 - Yukio's Fullbring, Invaders Must Die's main ability is the creation of pocket dimensions, within these pocket dimensions Yukio gains tons of new and powerful abilities/effects to use against his opponents[2], within these dimensions he's basically god and can manipulate anything and everything within them, even the foundations which make up these dimension[1]), Added Limited Size Manipulation (Yukio can control the sizes of his pocket dimensions, being able to expand them[3] or shrink them to the point he completely destroys the dimension and everything within it[1]) Added Limited Temperature (Yukio can manipulate the weather within his pocket dimensions, allowing him to change things like the temperature, changing it to at least 48.2 Celsius[5]), Added Limited Causality Manipulation and Diseases Manipulation (Yukio can place "viruses" into his past, allowing him to negate abilities that try to interfere with his past like Tsukishima's Book of The End[9]) and Added Limited Sound Manipulation (Yukio can create "Rules" within his pocket dimensions that are enforced upon you with or without your consent, such as creating a cage that's completely soundproof and couldn’t be broken out of even by Orihime who can reject the “Phenomena of Existence” itself[10])

Jackie - Added Statistics Amplification (Jackie's Fullbring, Dirty Boot's main ability is drastically increasing the speed and attacking power of Jackie the dirtier she and her boots become[1], be it mud, dirt or even blood of her opponents[2])

Agree - Arc7Kuroi, Arcker123, Naeblis495, Blallooo, skippy, YukaSama4, KingTempest, ProfessorKukui4Life, Damage3245

Disagree -

Neutral -
My only disagreement is with regeneration negation for Orihime, since she only mentioned it once and by lore, doesn't seem to be something that can negate Aizen's immortality. At best, I would say I am neutral about it, everything else, I agree.

Back