• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fulmas II - Profile Revision

Hey guys,

I'm going to try and make this as quick as possible.

I was looking through some of the profiles when I noticed that the Fulmas II page had been created. I checked it out and noticed just how many grammar errors there were in the description, plus it looks like some of the information on the profile has been directly ripped from the Ben Ten Wiki, especially the last line.

I feel bad for saying this, but the page looked like an honest mess. I made a few changes to the grammar but left it otherwise mostly intact.

Can we get the page locked or at least looked over?

PS: I forgot to add the tags needed, so I'll add a link instead. Fulmas II

Back