• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior vs Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)

Bump.

FW2 is far, far stronger. Like, after Tokipedia (according to Xenoverse) :

FW2 >>> Post-ToP SSJ1 Kefla [she doesn't use SSJ2] >> Post-Future Warrior Absorption Fu >>>>>>>> Fu (Post-Time Energy Absorption) >> Post-ToP Mastered Ultra Instinct > Post-ToP Limit Breaker Jiren >>>> ToP Limit Breaker Jiren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta (Xenoverse)

He fought debatably a far stronger version, and kept up with someone whose weaker form oneshotted FW 1... And that's before all the DLC afterward that makes the difference between them too ridiculous to make it fair.

To give you a good idea... FW2 as of now is essentially Post-ToP MUI Goku level, who in XV surpassed Beerus in mere Base Form Post-ToP. That is far above Demigra Level, which the original FW is at.

Well, actually, my bad. But... There is still quite the aignificant difference: FW1: Beerus and Whis barely considers him a legitimate threat , and was fodderized in Tokipedia by Demon God Dabura . Stated to only be about the level of Fused Zamasu.

FW2: Harmed Whis , impressed Beerus, stated later to have enough power to fight all Gods of Destruction at once by Whis , Defeated Full-Powered Champa & was at the time called Beerus' equal by Beerus himself , and kept up with someone who thought of the Full Power of the God of Destructions as mere child's play . SSB Goku was defeating FW2 decisively after said feats, and was forced to acquire more energy, to the point said Goku was forced to reunlock Ultra Instinct, and only then managed to stalemate. Then defeated MUI Goku, Jiren , and Fu ( whose far above said Post-ToP MUI by said encounter ) as well as Post-ToP SSJ1 Kefla later on whose superior to a massively amped Fu

So yeah.... Don't see how this is not a giant AP difference.... Especially when FW1 was NEVER implied to be remotely on Beerus' level, unlike FW2.

FW seems strong but i still vote FW because of FW's superior feats plus the fact that FW was stated to be stronger than FW but its a hard toss up for me.

FW for FW's reasons here.

Dont stone me, i know im not funny

Anyway, FW2 via sheer skill and extra hax advantage and that he canonically defeated FW1.

Again

Why add a battle that's canonically already answered?

It's like adding Majin Vegeta vs SSJ3 Goku.

Back