• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion Thread #2

Gents, I'm going to need a lot of help.

So it has come to my attention that the images we link in our pages and calcs are external links to other sites. This somehow clashes with FANDOM policies, so we need to screenshot and upload the relevant scans to either the wiki or imagur to link to the pages.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

Mori can already lift Yeoui, which even at it's lightest should weigh as much as continents.

I doubt Class K was really needed.

Note that beginning of series Mori Jin cant be scaled to Mori Dan because whenever Mori Dan say "my past self" he means after his memory was restored and he was actually the Monkey King.

AP is good. Should scale to everyone when they aren't using martial arts.

Japan's version of Monkey King is named Son Goku, Korea's version of Monkey King is named Mori Jin, and China's version of Monkey King is named Sun Wukong? Is there anymore Monkey Kings that I left out? Imagine Death Battle! doing a video called the battle of Monkey Kings where all Monkey Kings from each cultures fight against each other.

Goku vs Mori would be an awesome fight, of course, it would have to be Z Goku and not Super Goku, because Z Goku and Full Power Mori are both 4-B

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Goku vs Mori would be an awesome fight, of course, it would have to be Z Goku and not Super Goku, because Z Goku and Full Power Mori are both 4-B
That was done already, Mori won.

mappa's other works includes

Hajime no Ippo

Rage of Bahamut

Garo The Carved Seal of Flames

i hope they give goh the justice it deserves

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I know it's unreasonable, but I want them to make it all the way to the end of Ragnarok

That's like 100 episodes worth of content tho....

I expect to see this thread become more active, and our GoH vs threads finally concluding.

They were handled well and served their purpose here. They worked for comparing characters on a the small scale of early series fighters, and helped demonstrate the ways martial arts, borrowed power, and other fighting technique makes pure strength an inaccurate demonstration of power. Then they got rid of them once they were no longer needed.

YES. They finally got an anime. Ngl, thr animation looks pretty good. It seems like its gonna be chapter 1 and 2 as the cover art has taek on it. Lets hope that thr RBJ isnt a 3D render lmao

Gonna take a while till we get to the DBZ sh*t like Mori cloning himself and blowing out the sun, but nonetheless I'm excited

My biggest fear is they'll pull a Tokyo Ghoul Re: and try to make Mori's identiy reveal the finale of a 12 episode season despite that being 110 episodes from the beginning of the show.

Monarch Laciel said:
My biggest fear is they'll pull a Tokyo Ghoul Re: and try to make Mori's identiy reveal the finale of a 12 episode season despite that being 110 episodes from the beginning of the show.
Jegal is in the promotional material, which means 1 of two things. Either they stop at Mori and Daewi's fight, or they stop at Mori turning into the Monkey King.

Can't wait to see the look on the faces of anime onlys when they find out about Mori's heritage.

Mori went from being seen as a skilled kid in the beginning to literally the Monkey King who challenged Heaven and killed the Supreme God

I was checking out what other anime the studio has done and it looks like Mappa is also doing the upcoming jujutsu kaisen anime. This could be a big year for them

Ah but seriously just imagine how ******* rushed the series would need to be to get to Mori's monkey king reawakening in 12 episodes. They'd have to skip like 90% of the fights or dialogue or something.

Horrible

I don't want anime, I want aenimeisyeon! Japanese cartoons are for nerdy weebs, Korean cartoons are for manly men! I wish Japan stop trying to steal contents that they didn't even create!!!

@JohnCenaNation you're joking right? there's no way you're using "REAL MEN WATCH etc" unironically right?

On the offical crunchyroll page it says (https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...ls&referrer=community_cr_twitter_cr-originals)

"A high schooler and his friends will compete in an epic tournament borrowing power directly from the gods and uncovering a mysterious organization along the way. Based on the comic by Yongje Park"

None one besides the commissioners and Nox org showed BP's in chapter 1. Considering that is says him and his friends borrow power seem like it might go into chapter 2, since that is when they do borrow power.

I am excited... but also worried that they might bum rush the first chapter

So I reread a bit and the Blue and Red Eyes thing is real

Back when Mori was the Monkey King before he fought Heaven, he had Blue eyes and then he challenged heaven, got wrecked by Prime Ohkwang and got put in the fire pot, after the fire pot, he got stronger and gained Red Eyes, he then fought Tathagata and got wrecked again and got sealed underneath the mountain, this nerfed his power and he went back to Blue Eyes, after the journey to the west, he ate Xuazang and regained his Red eyes giving him the power to defeat Tathagatha, he was then sealed again as a baby Mori and later regained his powers to fight the heavenly prince, his eyes were Blue again, after training in the heavenly realms, his eyes became Red again and he fought Satan, Odin said the power he used to defeat Satan was the same power he used to defeat Tathagata

That means that Blue Eyes signify that he is weaker than Red Eyes for Mori

Back