• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G1 Starscream vs Rainbow Dash

STARSCREAMMMMMMM...

No really, He wins. The reason why Rainbow Dash won so they won't piss off the awful fans.

Rainbow Dash is waaaaay faster and probably a bit stronger with her best moves (yes I'm serious), but I'm not sure how she'd be able to hurt Starscream, as his durability is far greater than his attack. Starscream should be able to outlast her, unless he does something stupid, which is incredibly possible for him.

Still, Starscream should take the solid majority.

This is an older topic but I wanted to correct the record. Death Battle was 100% wrong and I explained why on their forums, here. The mods locked it immediately afterwards.

Basically, Starscream as the advantage in strength, speed, durability, and intelligence. And it's confirmed that Starscream can possess organic life with his spark, not just machinery. He actually possessed an Angel from Evangelion.

I assume this is the cartoon variant for Starscream.

In terms of AP, after the upgrades I'm adding to scale to Spike's new upgrade it'll be Building level to MCB level in Rainbow's favor.

In Speed, Rainbow is easily faster at MHS+ to Starscream's Supersonic with MHS reactions.

In durability, Starscream edges this out with Town Level to Rainbow's MCB Level.

In hax I have no doubt Starscream wins since Rainbow has a severe lack of that.

Overall I'd say Rainbow edges this out, she is simply too fast and stronger than Starscream. A solid Sonic Rainboom or two to Starscream should do him in. Again, this is assuming base cartoon Starscream vs. base Rainbow Dash.

I say Rainbow Dash wins mid-high difficulty.

And there is also the Rainbow Power, we don't know if she can activate this whenever she wants or if she needs something, like the rest of the Mane Six, or the Tree of Harmony, but if she can just use it any time, Starscream is doomed.

Thought I'd respond as I missed replies.

Starscream edges out Rainbow Dash in every category. He's physically stronger, more durable, faster, smarter, and has a greater level of hax.

Ignoring his feats and stats, Starscream was able to possess the Angel Sachiel. He warped a space station into a monsterous new body. He can possess organics, cyborgs, and machines.

Starscream has far more going for him.

Iustitia Prime said:
Ignoring his feats and stats, Starscream was able to possess the Angel Sachiel. He warped a space station into a monsterous new body. He can possess organics, cyborgs, and machines.
Aren't you giving a feat right now

The great ZZ said:
Iustitia Prime said:
Aren't you giving a feat right now
I'm clearly speaking of stat-related feats like strength or speed, which is why I proceded to point out his superior hax (possession).

Dashie is Sub-Rel in speed compared to Starscream's Hypersonic for G1... he's not touching her.

Back