• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaara Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Gaara's automatic sand defense getting an upgrade in reactions, but I don't think that Gaara himself should be being upgraded.

His only feat of "keeping up with the Raikage" is the Raikage's downward drop onto Sasuke is shaky as Uchiha noted up above.

They really have no business scaling to Madara in any capacity beyond an "At least Sub-Relativistic". Madara, while playing around and testing the Kage's strength, was capable of casually outmaneuvering Lightning Release Chakra Mode Ay, whom Gaara is supposed to scale to in reaction based on OP, and then proceeded to manhandle and nearly kill all of them with clones, which divide his strength; albeit, with Susano'o, but it is not like Susano'o increases his speed, right?
Susanoo is implied to be "super fast" for sasuke by obito in the danzo fight it does likely.

I could see Gaara's automatic sand defense getting an upgrade in reactions, but I don't think that Gaara himself should be being upgraded.

His only feat of "keeping up with the Raikage" is the Raikage's downward drop onto Sasuke is shaky as Uchiha noted up above.
Then that's fine, I guess, it's not like the profile even distinguishes between his sand and his actual speed, so I just assumed he scaled to all of it. Because usually the things his sand can't react to, Gaara cannot react to either, and vise verse.

Gaara intercepting Ay's drop inches away from Sasuke is an impressive feat, but I do understand the reservations about him falling not being equal to his Shuunshin full speed, especially when Sasuke had no trouble reacting to the drop fast enough to use his Enton, even though he was unable to react to Ay's full speed previously.
So yeah, I think Gaara scaling to Ay's full speed is kinda shaky tbh.
Yea it's pretty blatant falling≠body flickr speed. Wouldn't even make sense

Agree with the upgrades. I really don’t see the difference between Gaara being upgraded, or just his sand being upgraded. It’s on his persons at all times.

Looking forward to the Kage thread as well, if it ever comes. Although Madara was playing around, they still get some good durability and reaction feats. Tsunade in example intercepts him a number of times, but that’s for later.

Since it's pretty certain that Gaara's sand will be upgraded, and that supposedly there's no difference between 5KS Gaara and War Arc Gaara, pretty sure this can just be closed and we can wait for the 5 Kage CRT instead.

5 Kage CRT instead.
Looking forward to the Kage thread as well
Well, it's not going to be a Kage exclusive CRT. The whole verse needs a speed revision tbh. We're currently calcing some feats, and working on the scaling and whatnot. It'll take a little while, but I believe it'll be worth it. Rushing through things is what messed up the speed scaling this badly in the first place, so I will try to avoid that this time around.

Well, it's not going to be a Kage exclusive CRT. The whole verse needs a speed revision tbh. We're currently calcing some feats, and working on the scaling and whatnot. It'll take a little while, but I believe it'll be worth it. Rushing through things is what messed up the speed scaling this badly in the first place, so I will try to avoid that this time around.
Well the CRTs start coming and they don't stop coming

Alrighty, this can be closed, since it'll be more a hinderance than a help, if the entire verse is to be revised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back