• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gacha Life and other Lunime-based series discussion thread.

Ok, so due to Mr. Bambu and I's replies here, my beloved Gacha cringe series will be moved to this site. not sure if this is what @Promestein would've wanted, but ok. I'll post this thread for anyone to chat and share ideas about indexing any notable gacha life series created by it's fans and anything related to that.

For renders, shouldn’t we just make the characters in the actual game instead of taking them from the actual videos? It’d put out higher quality pictures and I don’t think it would be exactly hard in most cases.

For renders, shouldn’t we just make the characters in the actual game instead of taking them from the actual videos? It’d put out higher quality pictures and I don’t think it would be exactly hard in most cases.
That's good on paper, though one would have to go through and find and match the countless accessories to the character in question. (to my knowledge, unless if you're familiar with any of the apps in Luni's game series, it's going to take awhile to navigate)

Same thing goes for the character's body part proportions.

Also, has anyone watched any Luni/gacha life-based series that had pretty good writing/visual quality like me? Examples: NoZoey on youtube is doing her series "Unbounded" with her team, and I'm doing a character from one of Sakura meowz's most viewed videos.

On the other end, what's the most cringe, or questionably immoral Luni/gacha life-based series you guys watched online?

Back