• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently, when there is a universal character, it is a rule that that character must fight Galactus (or Eternity, or similar beings). TTGL, THE abuser of Asspull and Rule of Cool, is no exception here.

R1: Pre-Infinity Big Bang Storm TTGL vs Average Galactus

Equalized AP and durability (Multi-Galaxy level), speed, and size (10 million light years). This is a battle of pure experience and abilities.

R2: Post-Infinity Big Bang Storm TTGL vs Fully-fed Galactus

Size equalized again, as well as speed (MHS Galactus, really Marvel?). Galactus' hunger does not kick in for the entire battle. TTGL may become STTGL if overwhelmed.

No UN for Galactus both round since that would make a stomp

Can the team Row Row fight the purple planet eater with his cool helmet?

Ok first, TTGL Weaknesses: Due to its large size, smaller foes can likely get under its sight.
lol this weakness in nothing more than pure speculation without any proof, seriously anti-spiral is copying TTGL and STTGL to create his Grand Zamboa and Super Grand Zamboa and yet he never has any problem to fight simon in his Gurren Lagann mech...

Hmmmmmmmmm. What exactly is the tier of "average" Galactus supposed to be? What do we consider average for him? I'm not really sure how he'd fare against 3-B TTGL because I'm not sure what his "average" tier is. I know his low-end is 5-B.

Fully-fed Galactus, on the other hand, is a beast, low 2-C at least and with some pretty awesome cosmic matter-and-energy manipulation and significant reality-warping powers.

Honestly though I think Simon and the TTGL crew could beat him because they've got super combat-oriented reality-warping abilities such as Probability Manipulation and whatnot. He can stand up to pretty much any of Galactus' haxx that I can think of (for example, since post-final-battle Simon and TTGL can rip time and space apart like the Anti-Spiral, they should be resistant to Galactus' time-manipulation). Simon's own matter-and-energy manipulation abilities with TTGL are so vast that I don't think Galactus could do something like de-materialize TTGL with his matter-manipulation. Simon and the entire TTGL crew, after escaping the Multiverse Labyrinth, can also resist telepathy and very advanced levels of psychological traps. Simon himself is also a soul-manipulator since he has the power of Resurrection (although he chooses not to use it), so Galactus shouldn't be able to just take the souls of the TTGL crew under Simon's watch. Etc.

So, since TTGL (post-final-battle) is about the same tier as Galactus (well-fed), I think the biggest factor here then is Simon's limitless, literally limitless stamina, as the power-source of TTGL and STTGL. By the very nature of his status as a kind of "Spiral Energy God" and the nature of Spiral-Energy, Simon can produce truly NEVERENDING energy at low tier 2-C. If you go to Simon's (not TTGL's, but Simon's) page on here, his stamina is listed as "limitless." If you go to Galactus' page, on the other hand, he is listed as having "Godlike" stamina, it's certainly almost beyond comprehension but it is not actually infinite, over time he has to feed in order to maintain his power for battle. Simon using TTGL, that guy can just keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny, if the Energizer Bunny was 10 million light years tall and had the power to destroy universes, haha. TTGL would land hit after hit on Galactus no matter what due to their probability-manipulation, and the two giants would just keep exchanging universe-level blows. But eventually Galactus would wear down, while TTGL would be as strong as ever if not have grown even stronger (that's how Spiral Power works, folks), and TTGL would be able to destroy him.

Stomp, due to marvel messes up their own speed, now galactus only have Massively Hypersonic combat speed with Massively FTL+ flight speed, so now TTGL will blitz him before he can think...

Not Jim Sterling said:
Stomp, due to marvel messes up their own speed, now galactus only have Massively Hypersonic combat speed with Massively FTL+ flight speed, so now TTGL will blitz him before he can think...
Seriously? We 100% sure of this? That doesn't seem to make much sense given the sizes Galactus can potentially grow to when at universe-level. At those sizes he'd have to be MFTL just by moving normally at all, right?

I'm not sure any actualy movement-speed will end up mattering in the end though anyway since a battle like this would just come down to reality-warping and universe-scale matter/energy and life-force manipulation. Which again is why I think Bill would win since he can like, break the laws of physics and logic even harder than Galactus can, haha. Also the fact that he easily one-shotted a time and causality-manipulator of Time Baby's level.

Guys, the OP clearly states that speed is EQUALIZED.

@Goodyfresh

OP states that for argument sake average Galactus will be 3-B like TTGL

Ohhhh speed is equalized anyway? My bad guys, totally missed that.

And yeah I just assumed from the start that this was Galactus WITHOUT the Ultimate Nullifier, in order to equalize the tiers. No point pitting a 2-C against a 2-A, after-all.

So yeah if it's TTGL powered by Simon vs. Well-Fed Galactus WITHOUT the Nullifier, again I think Simon would wi. His abilities are 100% suited for combat, he has stuff like the probability-manipulation going for him, and he and TTGL have infinite stamina vs. Galactus' stamina that has to be replenished by eating eventually.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
You can't equalize any stat other than Speed
How will all the votes already given be counted now?

Back to the topic, giving both rounds to TTGL because of reasons above, still it will be not be an easy fight. (If the nearly everything equalised version of this thread counts in the end, I'll still give my vote to TTGL. Even though it will be an even closer fight.)

Cropfist said:
Galactus via stamina, time hax and soul hax.
Comparing stamina: Galactus is godlike, TTGL is likely limitless due to simons spiral energy[1] , godlike is a lot but not infinite (at least thats what i think). Time hax: TTGL has already dealt with time manipulation and has developed his omnipresential attack at that time. Also after defeating AS Simon also has time manipulation. Soul hax: Simon has resurrection which needs some form of soul manipulation to work and I think that a being as powerful as him should have some kind of resistance to it, but I don't have proof on that. TTGL on the other side has mind attacks (see Simo[2]) , which galactus profile shows no resistance to. Same applying to him as to TTGL with soul attacks, a being of his power should have at least some kind of resistance. I think those two cancel each other out since we're not sure about resistances.

Reasons for R1: Their very similar in AP and durability but Galactus hunger will eventually kick in and that will be it for him.

Reasons for R2: STTGL will most likely come into play, but that should do the thing. STTGL is simply massive (58% of the observable universe, over 50 billion ly tall[3] ), never seen galactus growing this big (Please correct me if i'm wrong, not so well versed with marvels universal characters). This size will most likely let STTGL overpower Galactus. I don't think he can stand up to a drill beeing over a hundred times bigger than the observeable universe[4] .

Round 1 is a mess but should go to the guys who have been fighting pretty much non-stop for the entirety of their lives

Round 2 to STTGL for size and stamina advantage

I don't see TTLG having resistance to transmutation. What's stopping galactus from transforming TTLG into a giant stone?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
ttgl changes the probability of Galactus using it
Probability manipulation won't save him from all kinds of hax. Galactus is far more versatile than Anti Spiral.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
But is Galactus immune or resistant to it?
Probability manipulation specifically? I don't think so. However galactus can put people into eternal time loop which I think can't be countered with probability manipulation (since time loop is not an attack, rather a mechanism which simply activates)

ttgl can attack through several points in time (should have the abilities of all previous mechs) iirc

JustSomeWeirdo said:
ttgl can attack through several points in time (should have the abilities of all previous mechs) iirc
I don't think that can counter time loop. Time loop is a repetition of a timeframe, TTLG's ability can affect past, present and future. Time loop is different. Also the several point in time attack wasn't really explained how it works.

Galactus can't be killed by TTLG (TTLG is no beyonder) and neither can Galactus kill without Ultimate Nullifier. However I don't see TTLG countering eternal time loop. In battle of attrition I give vote to galactus, he will use far bigger arsenal of abilities to settle the match eventually. If TTLG's time abilities were explained in details I might have voted differently

Well, assuming TTGL still has the abilities of the previous Mecha (which it should) it could send Galactus to the end of time (BFR, from Arc Gurren Lagann) and the pilots were able to break out of the multidimensional labyrinth with sheer willpower, which sent them to an infinite amount of parallel universes. Also, are people aware of the time loop or is it like replaying a video?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, assuming TTGL still has the abilities of the previous Mecha (which it should) it could send Galactus to the end of time (BFR, from Arc Gurren Lagann) and the pilots were able to break out of the multidimensional labyrinth with sheer willpower, which sent them to an infinite amount of parallel universes. Also, are people aware of the time loop or is it like replaying a video?
Galactus is an entity that existed before universe was created, end of time means nothing to him. He can time travel as easily as Goku fires ki blast. Galactus time manipulation >>> TTLG and Anti Spiral time manipulation.

As for time loop, Galactus can make people live their entire life over and over for eternity.

Joseph619 said:
JustSomeWeirdo said:
Galactus is an entity that existed before universe was created, end of time means nothing to him. He can time travel as easily as Goku fires ki blast. Galactus time manipulation >>> TTLG and Anti Spiral time manipulation.
As for time loop, Galactus can make people live their entire life over and over for eternity.
the main crew of TTGL did get out of some kind of dream-reality-labyrinth of infinite possibilities thanks to Kamina's guidance, so I don't think time-loop or something similar will work here if Kamina's spirit is able to interfere

As I wrote above Galactus time travel is more or less useless before TTGLs omnipresential attack. I'm not so sue about the time loop thing though, I'm quite sure that Simon and his crew would either be able to escape the loop or to use the onmipresential attack in a tweaked way to attack Galactus through the time loop. Could someone send me a link to the comic pages on which he uses this loop, so that I get a clear picture of the technique.

As of now my vote stands: R1 TTGL high dif, R2 STTGL mid-high dif

RoyGundam said:
the main crew of TTGL did get out of some kind of dream-reality-labyrinth of infinite possibilities thanks to Kamina's guidance, so I don't think time-loop or something similar will work here if Kamina's spirit is able to interfere
Unfortunately no. Time loop is not an illusion, Simon and Crew broke to Anti Spiral's illusion. They can do nothing about time loop. Interference won't break them out. When you get to universe level, the winner is determine by either number of hax or quality. Galactus is superior in both

PAXhSwY

Joseph619 said:
RoyGundam said:
Unfortunately no. Time loop is not an illusion, Simon and Crew broke to Anti Spiral's illusion. They can do nothing about time loop. Interference won't break them out. When you get to universe level, the winner is determine by either number of hax or quality. Galactus is superior in both
PAXhSwY
It wasn't an ordinary 'illusion' though as far as I remember. Still, does trapping in a time-loop equate to victory ? And if Galactus had something that the TTGL could lock on to, like Nia's engagement ring in the anime, they might just be able to break out of the time-loop

Also, if Galactus traps someone in a time-loop after coming face to face and fighting them, doesn't that trap Galactus himself also in the same time loop ? I mean, at some point his enemy would have to come face to face with him and he is bound to appear before them to fulfill the eternal time-looping prophecy he himself set in motion ...

RoyGundam said:
Also, if Galactus traps someone in a time-loop after coming face to face and fighting them, doesn't that trap Galactus himself also in the same time loop ? I mean, at some point his enemy would have to come face to face with him and he is bound to appear before them to fulfill the eternal time-looping prophecy he himself set in motion ...
No, Galactus puts other people into time loop, he himself is not bound by time (Galactus existed before Marvel 616 universe was created). He's part of the cosmic abstracts who represent concept of space, time, void and death in Marvel (Marvel is incomprehensibly bigger than TTLG universe). Time loop is actually a pretty convincing victory, it works even on stronger people (Dr Strange used it on Dormammu). Time loop is not an illusion, so Simon and Crew can't break it with the feats they have.

Don't forget, Galactus can teleport the entire crew into the sun from their seats (he will know their exact location with power cosmic). Dimensional BFR is child's play to Galan

but Dr. Strange did trap himself as well in the same time-loop didn't he ? And he was using an Infinity stone to do it

And TTGL was able to teleport to the Anti-spiral Universe through the ring. I don't see why they can't break out of any time-loop.

Most importantly, even Simon by himself is a Low 2C.

RoyGundam said:
but Dr. Strange did trap himself as well in the same time-loop didn't he ? And he was using an Infinity stone to do it
And TTGL was able to teleport to the Anti-spiral Universe through the ring. I don't see why they can't break out of any time-loop.

Most importantly, even Simon by himself is a Low 2C.
Nope, he wanted to make Dormammu suffer. Remember Dr Strange stopped time around himself and was unaffected?

Anyway, Galactus was born before universe was create so time won't affect him. Galactus can teleport Simon's body into a black hole. Or transmute Simon into a bar of gold. Galactus can do that if he wants, transmutation is fair game. Galactus has way too many hax to deal with TTLG, and TTLG has counter to few of them

nope ... Dr. Strange was certainly being affected. Dormammu killing him was the trigger for the loop.

Sure transmutation is a nice ability, but the guys he is going against are at the same level as him and incredibly massive. Moreover, Galactus playing around with esoteric powers like time-loops and transmutation usually involves very small-scale characters who are way below his Tier. I think it gets overlooked, but Simon and co. went into the Anti-Spiral's Universe and beat him/it there. Get back when Galactus can stroll into the Beyonder's Universe and kicks his ass in his own playing field

Back