• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galeem vs SCP-2117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeem: 1 (Dragonboi9191)

SCP-2117: 8 (Eficiente, Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv, lapitus The Impaler, Stalker Maggot, Paul Frank, JooCipher, Dargoo Faust, The Smashor)

Speed Equalized. Who wins?

Waluigi galeem
2722-Z-3

I'm going to assume 2117 is being pioleted by The Black Rabbit Company, since they're the only ones who extensively used it in combat. I mean, it has plenty of automatic systems but still.

To expand on what Weekly says, 2117 pretty much sporadically and constantly uses and abuses its powers.

Not entirely sure yet. I'd like to hear from a Smash expert first before I vote.

I know that Galeem (As per usual) has a pretty big AP advantage.

Minor damage from baseline vs >> somebody that sees baseline as a toy

But the ship can summon it's copies from other timelines. Also it can spam black holes towards Galeem

Actually, I'll write out a proper argument.

Galeem opens with his raise of light, which SCP 2117 can outrun like it did the big bang. During this time, it unloads everything it has until it manages to kill Galeem. Its not gonna be easy, but if it uses its spatial stuff to dodge the attacks and close the distance, and use enough black holes and other durability bypassing stuff, along with its just general AP stuff then it should be able to win more consistently than Galeem can

For these reasons, I vote for SCP 2117

Galeem simply has to high durability to be damaged by the boat. Most likely he shoops da woop and boat tries to out run, and keeps going forever or gets caught.

Dragonboi9191 said:
Galeem simply has to high durability to be damaged by the boat. Most likely he shoops da woop and boat tries to out run, and keeps going forever or gets caught.
Durability doesn't matter in this case, since the ship opens with everything including the stuff that bypasses durability

I can't find anything wich says that, but Im taking your word for it. Galeem also starts with an attack wich is more powerful, and will probably hit first.

JackJoyce said:
Speed is Equalized. So outrunning the Ray of light might not work
Not really. 2117 can teleport/warp space to bypass distance.

Speaking of it also warps space as a defense, although the exact mechanics of that is not really ever explored.

2117 FRA if I haven't already voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back