• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Games

The Last of Us is one. It's great in terms of story in the single player mode (or at least okay-ish depending how you take of it).

Multiplayer....eh.....long story there from what i experienced.

Funny how I was just talking to someone on their wall about what kinds of games we like right before this thread was made :p

Unsurprisingly, I'm a big fan of platforming games like Mario. Racing and puzzle games are also really fun in my opinion.

I think some classics like Super Mario World, Kirby's Dreamland and Sonic the Hedgehog would be nice to try out if you haven't already. Despite being very old I feel they can still hold up today.

I'm a fan of both "Open World" and RPG games, which is fitting since may favorite game of all time is Ragnarok Online.

If you like RPG's and you like Sci-Fi, Mass Effect is the game you need in your life.

@Cross Unfortunately the only playstation i have is my old PS2. :(

@Ryukama i see that you like a lot of classic games, i would love to play super mario (used to watch a friend play on his gameboy) but generally speaking i'm not a big nintendo fan.

@Gemmy We have similar tastes and it seems Ragnarok online is free on steam so i may give it a try in the future.

@Colonel Krukov Generally i love sci-fi but when it comes to games fantasy games are by far my favourite.And i do plan on playing Mass Effect.

I like pretty much everything except racing games (probably cuz Im absolutely terrible at them).

In terms of personal favourites/recommendations I'd say:

The Last of Us (all time favourite, single and multiplayer), Witcher series, Souls series (and Bloodborne), Mass Effect series, Uncharted series, Deus Ex series, Assassin's Creed (but only 1, 2 and its sequels and 4), Dishonored series, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Infamous series and Battlefield series. There are a few indie gems as well but those are a bit more of a niche thing...

Honourable mention: P.T. (the best damn horror game I have ever played, and it wasnt even a full game)

Yeah... I like video games...

@FinalBattle That's a very good list you've got there.Also here is a very important question, console, pc or fusion masterace

Ahhh........that sucks, dude.

I don't remember many games of the PS2 that you'd play so i'm not much of help here. ^^; @KKa

Kkapoios said:
@Colonel Krukov Generally i love sci-fi but when it comes to games fantasy games are by far my favourite.And i do plan on playing Mass Effect.
Do you plan on playing the whole trilogy?

As shameful as it is, I'm like a Mass Effect god, so whenever you get round to playing it, I can help you with anything.

I'm also hyped for the new game releasing soon!!! Lol

Hmm.......PC games.....anyone got a good game idea for that? All i got are just shooting game ideas. xD

For that question, console race no doubt. PC's may sometimes or so offer more tech advantage like 60fps and something HD thing, but i always prefer playing on consoles as it feels more appropriate than playing on the computer.

I don't think i have enough time for the whole trilogy, i'm currently busy with exams and trying to finish the Wither 3.So i'll probably start with the first and act accordingly.

@Cross Only high end computers can run current titles at 60 fps on 1080 (or 4K) my pc can barely run the Witcher 3 on 20 fps (*cries in poor).

Kkapoios said:
I don't think i have enough time for the whole trilogy, i'm currently busy with exams and trying to finish the Wither 3.So i'll probably start with the first and act accordingly.
I hope your exams go well friend, and I hope you enjoy the trilogy as much as I did!

@Kkapoios I use to be fusion master race but when I started university a couple of years back I switched to an Apple laptop so the number of games I can play on it has been... limited (i.e. nonexistent)... I now have a PS4 so I do my gaming on that. So yeah, dont know many recent PC games besides some fairly obvious multiplatform titles... sorry... I do highly recommend an indie game I played recently called Inside though. Very good.

If you still have your PS2 I would highly recommend the Ratchet and Clank series, Jak and Daxter series and the Prince of Persia series. I honestly dont know how well they've aged but I remember them being a tonne of fun.

Also, how are you liking the Witcher 3 so far? I only picked it up a couple of months ago myself and Im loving it.

@Colonel Krukov what are your thoughts on Mass Effect Andromeda?

@Colonel Thanks

@FinalBattle As you can probably guess by looking at my avatar i also love it.(i will go as far as saying that it's my second favourite game)I played like 25 hours the first two weeks (bough it for christmas) but midterms are really a pain in *** so i haven't touched it much the last few weeks.

@Kkapoios Great to hear. What amazes me most is how this game's side quests are almost as interesting as the main questline. And yeah, I finished my exams a week ago so I can see what you mean about not playing... Anyways, just focus on making your exams go well and you'll be free to play again soon enough.

p.s. Loving the new name (one too many "d" though, unless it was intentional) :p

FinalBattleX01 said:
@Colonel Krukov what are your thoughts on Mass Effect Andromeda?
Please have a good ending...

Lmao

@Colonel Krukov Yeah no kidding. What Im hoping for is squadmates as cool as those in the previous games. Though from what Ive seen in the trailers im not very impressed...

Back