• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield Power Additions

Just a couple of things to add to Garfield's page:

Retractable Claws, Adhesivity (Able to stay on ceilings, walls and other objects with claws.), Possible Fear Manipulation (By bringing out his claws, able to scare anyone he points them towards.Also works on inanimate objects and sources of light.), Non-Physical Interaction (Able to touch ghosts. Held the ghost of a wrapped-up newspaper and used it against the ghost of a spider he swatted.), Superhuman Digestion (Ate an entire TV and was completely fine.), Hammerspace (Shown here.), Able to talk and listen to inanimate objects, Transformation (During Halloween, Garfield transforms into a Mr Hyde version of himself.)

So, should Garfield's page be edited?

Someone should change the Garfield page's title to Garfield (Composite) btw. Maybe makes it less goofy to be haxlord then.

Also yes

Thoughts bubbles aren't consistent in Garfield, given that other characters sometimes react to each other's thought bubbles like it was speech casually, mostly with Garfield, so I wouldn't say it's mind reading.

There is also the very likely possibility that he's not FTL, given that in his "outrunning the speed of dark" he actually could have just be outrunning the "lack of electrons" in the light's wiring. I think that is a more reasonable conclusion to make for a low-end assumption.

I mean, Darkness can actually move FTL irl. I saw a thought experiment about how darkness or, as they put it, "a lack of information" can be even faster than light itself if objects at high speeds approach eachother at an angle, but that is just a hyper specific situation so whatever

I don't think that's applicable here.

I just think it should say "At least Relativistic+, possibly higher" since it's unclear if he's outrunning the last photons from the light or the last electrons going to the light.

Back