• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Lifting Strength Upgrade

This is the full image. We can see that there are at least three rocks on him. There might be more, but this is all we can see, so this is what we have to go with.

Just eyeballing it, I don't think it would put him above Class 100 in lifting strength. :^)

Unite My Rice said:
Just eyeballing it, I don't think it would put him above Class 100 in lifting strength. :^)
He's only Class 100 in his Awakened state. This is for his human state.

Ah he is listed as superhuman, what a vague term.... I suppose this might actually give him something.

I also noticed a huge injustice in the OPM profiles. TTM is listed as superhuman as well, despite the fact that he did this.

TTM lifting strength 2
TTM lifting strength

Tanktop Master isn't rated as "Superhuman." He's Unknown and has had his strength Unknown ever since Johnathan asked me about it his rating being "Superhuman". If someone can calc that feat we can then give him an actual rating.

Ah I see. Can you ask one of the calc members to calc this Ryu? Whenever I ask a calc member to calc something, I usually get ignored.

I think they'll respond if you ask them since you're a staff member.

I'm fairly busy and I've asked enough calcs from members, so I feel a bit bad. Maybe you should try asking Darkanine. He usually responds very quickly and is nice with people.

I'm busy with calcs and revisions myself, so you can try asking any of the other brown calc members.

@Blue Thanks for offering the help.

How about Tanktop Master's? Is that one doable?

It is, but I don't wanna. I can later, but I'm busy with irl stuff. The Garou one looks really simple so I can do that quick.

Alright then. Thanks very much for the help regardless.

Thebluedash said:
It is, but I don't wanna. I can later, but I'm busy with irl stuff. The Garou one looks really simple so I can do that quick.
I asked Darkanine to calc the Tanktop Master feat, and he responded. So you don't have to do it.

Thebluedash said:
Are you done with the calc?

Skytheblue said:
Thebluedash said:
Are you done with the calc?
I'll do it after school tommorow, do you actually want the energy of the push ups? I can do weight, that will not take long. With push ups I'm not really sure how to get energy from it. I'm guessing I can use normal PE formula, but I'm not sure "how much he lifted it". Anyways going to sleep now, I'll read messages when I'm awake.

Skytheblue said:
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Ryop said:
I am pretty sure there is 12 rocks on him,or this is his 12 push up
He's doing 12 push ups.
LMFAO both of you. The "12" is just there to indicate that it's the twelfth volume.
No... you wrong,all those number at the end of every volume almost always means something

1 -the number of coin that Saitama has

2 -the number of cup on the table

3 -the number of shuriken

4 -the number of rocks that guy try to break

5 -the number of kids

etc etc etc.. "12" is probably the amount of push up he did with all those rocks and his finger

Oh, for the Tanktop Master thow feat. I should add that he has a canon height. The dude is a massive 7'6"/230 centimeters. Also the anime made the feat even better since it was larger and broke the sound barrier (I think)

Why would Garou randomly speak out the amount of rocks that are on his back? And why wouldn't Murata just draw 12 rocks? It'd be effortless for someone of his skill and it'd do a much better job at conveying what he was meant to portray.

The number is 1, so 1 coin appears. Number is 2, so 2 cups appear. Number is 3, so 3 shuriken appear. Number is 4, 4 tiles appear. If 12 was meant to be the number of rocks, why would only 3 appear?

Nobody blurts out how much weight they're lifting during an exercise. Counting their reps is an extremely common thing however. And I think if anyone saw a character doing an exercise with weight on them while saying numbers, and this character wasn't someone they liked or wanted upgraded, they'd also come to the conclusion he's counting reps.

Back