• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garten of Banban Discussion

Sounds pretty normal to me.
Anyways if I had to list characters by tiers it would be this.

Stinger Flynn:9-A
Jumbo josh:9-A
Ban ban:9-B possibly 9-A
Opila bird:9-C possibly 9-B
Me personally….
Stinger Flynn: 8-C
Jumbo Josh: at least 8-C
Ban Ban: 10-A, 9-B+ in devil form
Opila Bird: 9-C+

if we are gonna use KE,we need to take into account that the characters are not made out of flesh or steel,they are made out of...that,element.

if we are gonna use KE,we need to take into account that the characters are not made out of flesh or steel,they are made out of...that,element.
We could just assume they are made out of flesh.

Trying to find out more about the element they are made out of it kinda a waste.

It acts like human skin anyways.

We could just assume they are made out of flesh.

Trying to find out more about the element they are made out of it kinda a waste.

It acts like human skin anyways.
not really,they are don't made out of flesh,and assuming they are made out of flesh(which clearly they aren't)it is like saying that some objects in fiction are made out of a element,which i think you notice that is not how it works,you can assume a sword in a verse is made out of steel just by looking,but in the verse it says that is made out of ''a element that is stronger than steel''then steel is not the element.
Same here, they are not made of blood, they are made of givanium, which is an element with infinite protons.

High 3-A Baby Opila bird
If you want to ask the developers about givanium, if they say something like "it's a rare and one of a kind item" or "it's an item that doesn't equal any other item" then I think it would be worth it. to accept that he really has infinite protons (which makes me wonder how the hell the characters can even exist, they just by moving would send everything to hell,well,now it makes sense why they have all those wacky powers,because the element they are made out of is literraly a element that does not exist)

If you want to ask the developers about givanium, if they say something like "it's a rare and one of a kind item" or "it's an item that doesn't equal any other item" then I think it would be worth it. to accept that he really has infinite protons (which makes me wonder how the hell the characters can even exist, they just by moving would send everything to hell,well,now it makes sense why they have all those wacky powers,because the element they are made out of is literraly a element that does not exist)
It's a indie horror game nothing needs to make sense.

i think that Josh and Flynn should scale to each other. In their little spat they managed to damage each other

I would say that Monster Banban could also scale, but he doesn't really seem to damage Josh now that I watch it again

So scaling for me goes;

9-C: Opila, Tarta, Player, Player Stinger Flynn, Nabnab, Banbaleena, Nabnaleena
9-B: The lizard thing
8-C: Jumbo Josh and Stinger Flynn

Also, while I don't think it will get very far, I would like to see someone attempt to upgrade the verse to High 3-A based on the Givaniun stuff. It'll be funny no matter the conclusion

They'd also be the most pathetic High 3-As on the site lol

Last edited:
i think that Josh and Flynn should scale to each other. In their little spat they managed to damage each other

I would say that Monster Banban could also scale, but he doesn't really seem to damage Josh now that I watch it again

So scaling for me goes;

9-C: Opila, Tarta, Player, Player Stinger Flynn, Nabnab, Banbaleena, Nabnaleena
9-B: The lizard thing
8-C: Jumbo Josh and Stinger Flynn

Also, while I don't think it will get very far, I would like to see someone attempt to upgrade the verse to High 3-A based on the Givaniun stuff. It'll be funny no matter the conclusion

They'd also be the most pathetic High 3-As on the site lol
Ban ban doesn't scale to the point of hurting jumbo but his durability should be 8-C due to him surviving a attack from josh

I'm just gonna hijack this a little cause I am too bad at making my own shit....
anyways, 3 years from now when the calcs finally get finished we'll be able to proudly add this profile to the wiki. Can't wait.

fixed it
image.png

Back