• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genderswapped Alien Challenges The Strongest 4-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so Emps doesn't resist concept manip

so he gets Taken but Oryx can't perma-kill due to 1-A type 9 iirc

he's probably able to incap tho

Okay so

let me just get the long story short here

Emprah erases GG

Also, who's more sword logical out of curiosity? Both are pretty war crazy maniacs.

edit: wait Destiny has 1-As fork

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok so Emps doesn't resist concept manip
This would mean he gets ****** by every daemon worth anything in the setting, so no.
Extreme Resistance to Corruption, Chaos Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Power Nullification, Law Manipulation, Magic, Possession, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure

i don't see concept manip here

This is why there have been multiple threads on stuff like this in the past few months. He's incomplete, as are a few others.

Though it'll be easier to update him once the Heresy is over and also when a lot of other things are up to date.

dunno really

Oryx's bs acausality will cause issues but i don't think any of his stuff can keep the emps down or even incap

Anyways

Does Oryx have enough Type 9ishness to not get erased? That forker flips off 1-A immortality... for now.

If he doesn't get erased, what stops the Emprah from pulling a Drach'nye and sealing him?

Wokistan said:
If you heard this from me, it was a joke.
End me
Sometimes you don't know how to reply to something so you post the default dance

Oryx should get erased, going off the interpretation we currently do that the CGs were unable to Rez horus as opposed to just not, for whatever reason. His own stuff is passive in key 2, except death, but I'm fairly sure emps resists all of it.

Sealing is of indeterminate potency. Drach isn't even really sealed anymore, but it mantains it's shape as a sword out of respect for Abaddon.

Oryx's weird stuff with causality may cause issues with emps ptecog, but that would probably just make him open with the strongest anyways.

As the file is now, emps is passively incapped due to lacking a resistance he blatantly has. yet another proof of 1-A Oryx. Just as oryx couldn't get matched until he was updated, I kinda feel like we should do something similar with emps tbh.

If you guys want Oryx matches try key 1 where most of his stuff is only semi-passive at best. The only 4-Bs I can think of not getting passively stomped by him in key 2 are Kharn and the 40K 4-As who have 4-B low ends.

Wokistan said:
Oryx should get erased, going off the interpretation we currently do that the CGs were unable to Rez horus as opposed to just not, for whatever reason.
I really don't want to spoil anything, so I just won't use this for right now (especially since the final fight hasn't happened yet), but I will say that even in current lore, a sword containing a fragment of the Emperor's power is still able to perma-kill greater daemons through their not-even-real physical manifestations, despite the fact these things normally exist until their respective god says they shouldn't.

Which is still pretty damn impressive.

I know of the thing with Guliman using the sword of the emperor to permakill greater daemons, but other weapons also do that and it's less impressive than denying the CGs outright. The stuff I was referring to comes out of stuff like Talon of Horus which is written from a chaos perspective, so theres probably bias there.

Isn't the novel that details the fight coming out in 2019?

I can't think of many things in the setting besides the Emperor and the Yncarne that go around perma-killing greater daemons, actually. Even the Grey Knight power Holocaust, which is seen as super impressive, is stated to only erase lesser daemons.

It is, yeah. Horus Heresy ends in 2019, according to GeeDubs and BL.

Vulkan's hammer, a Culexus Assassin, and Gorechild messed one up.

Vulkan's Hammer which was subconsciously forged/likely powered by the Emperor.

Gorechild is what is likely a daemon weapon wielded by the guy who is supposed to be the mortal incarnation of Khorne's wrath at this point in time, according to Traitor's Hate.

I don't actually remember a Culexus perma-killing one. When was this?

Didn't kaldor draigo cast holocaust alone while in the warp itself or something dumb? Protection from Matt Ward sure is one hell of a power.

Wokistan said:
Didn't kaldor draigo cast holocaust alone while in the warp itself or something dumb? Protection from Matt Ward sure is one hell of a power.
Maybe? He burned down part of the garden of Nurgle and destroyed some of Tzeentch's crystal structures, which is already ridiculous, but later stuff seems to imply that due to the nature of the Warp, he's not actually accomplishing anything, as everything just comes back.

I think it was when one melted a Lord of change by fully shutting off their helmet to let their anti warp presence come through in full force. There was definitely something about destroying something's warp essence, but I don't remember the exact quote or context.

Yeah he was retconned into the CGs messing with him by letting him taste victory only to yank it away last second repeated ad infinium, I believe.

Anyways while Oryx's resistances are impressive, they don't encompass tier 1 erasure. He gets resisted and erased, and considering how the warp works and how the emperor is able to force a huge chunk to obey regular laws, I don't think even something like him whipping out all the Vex tech he took to try and perpetually BFR emps would work.

That reminds me, we should really get rid of the incon with Bolas.

You're the one who can edit locked files.

Hold up

Drach was amped to Emperor tier via symbollism

Well Oryx is basically the God Emperor of the Hive and is also a stupidly OP 4-B

His logic is the opposite of what would be considered humanly acceptable

While emps is very unhappy with what goes on in his name, oryx relishes it and gets stronger because it happens in his name

A clear foil, this is enough to amp oryx to 1-A and make him resist everything

On a serious note this is probably fine to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back