• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Kirby discussion thread 2 "Kirby has a GUN OMG"

Gun Kirby better be in the next main series game where he just pops a cap in his enemies. I don't care if it's Cowboy Kirby, Mafia Kirby, or (hopefully) just Gun Kirby. I just wanna see Kirby pull out a gun in canon.

Here It goes!

"On finish of this battle... Exceeding the star silk... Niru, slowly steps on a new era. In place of the art of devastation, even before noticed a calm spring breeze, dancing to the paradise beyond, knowing the heart.

Now, flying freely. And eating rice. And taking a nap.

Maybe again finding that dream from forever long ago, of...

'MEETING NEW FRIENDS, THAT DREAM'!"

-Star Birth Void's description translated from japanese version by StarDDDude from Kirby subreddit

Kirby Planet Robobot Instruction Manual-Revival Spell
The 3DS manual of Planet Robobot calls how Kirby revives others "Revival Spell", this would scale to all Star Allies who can do the very same thing. Giving them this technique, removing some part of their healing and adding them resurrection & magic. Thoughts?

@Cal I can see myself being wrong on that, so your opinion in particular is appreciated, as usual.

Wait, but are we assuming is Magic because is called spell? Well i Guess its fine anyways, It clearly resurrects, im not cal, but ok.

Please read and notice the Lore above ovo

I always knew everybody had magic, but everyone having resurrection is odd, no?

I'm adding this.

I mean, Kirby can literally drag his soul back to life so it's not too far of a stretch.

Shoot I forgot Kirby could do that.

After taking another look, the defeated Star Allies are definitely still alive, so healing stays.

"A farewell to Kirby: He of the stars heads to the future"

- A farewell to Kirby ilustration image's theme's name

Artworks-000493902834-tmu8z0-t500x500

Now that most characters have a gallery with that gif it is easier to give them other gifs for techniques.

That said, if someone watches anything hard to find a character is able to do, it would be good to link it on the profiles or here so I can make a gif about it. For example the Team Attack in Return to Dream Land, or getting impaled or crushed flat.

Maniacally thinks about Nil's lore and thinks about the very chaotic possibilities and options there can be, then hypes and laugh evily.

Back