• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genocidal Sadists (Frisk VS The Batter)

Dude, this is a mismatch no matter how you look at it. If you go with 8-C Frisk, then the Batter stomps. If this is 2-C Frisk, then they stomp so hard it's not even funny. And no, just because her AP goes from Building level to Low Multiverse level doesn't mean you can arbitrarily pick an AP value in between that.

I never said they would be in a level in between that. The keys for Frisk say "With Low-High levels of Determination" and "With Immense-Full levels of Determination".

SAVE and LOAD can also possibly prevent this from being a stomp.

Sorry for that but I've seen many a thread using 'higher' completely incorrectly and I don't really want this to be one of them. While SAVE and LOAD would keep them from being harmed in the conventional way, Frisk doesn't have any way to harm The Batter either. While they have a Reactive Power Level, I'm not sure it would allow them to scale up to 4-B (technically it would but I don't want to make any assumptions).

Going over The Batter's profile, while he has pretty good resistances, Frisk has him beat in sheer survivabilty. At best, this is inconclusive since they can't really hurt each other though I'll try to see if Frisk's Reactive Power Level could let them grow to his level. If so, then this match can actually go somewhere.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I do think The Batter does have some incap methods with Paralysis Iducement and Sleep Manipulation.
Problem is that Frisk still doesn't have any win-con to use against him. If you can ask Undertale's knowledgeable members whether Frisk's AP can grow that high, that would be great. I'm sorta leaving for boarding school today.

Back