• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos VS Katsuki Bakugo

Both at Low 7-B, Post-Superfight Genos and Bakugou With One For All are used

Fight takes place on Nabu Island

Speed is Equalized

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

Both start 100 Meters apart

The Explosive Demon Cyborg, Genos:0

The Explosive Hero-in-Training, Katsuki Bakugo:1 (Insert_creative_name_here_12)

Inconclusive:0

eb39c577dd39e257697f4a8b91810cd6a9e8e3d2r1-510-561v2_00.jpg
c0ff6872317312aa6ae8b7a33b65d9f831fd2ca6r1-800-824v2_00.jpg

Last edited:
How's Genos' flight compared to Bakugo?
Genos Flight is via his Boosters: Genos is equipped with several boosters that allow him to fly for short periods as well as hover across the ground at high speed with incredible acceleration and maneuverability.

Bakugou's Flight is via his Explosions but the acceleration and maneuverability are greatly enhanced by One For All

From what it seems, Bakugo is over 4x Genos in stats, on top of having resistance to heat attacks. And unlike vs Nine, he’s fighting at full health rather than near dead. Doesn’t stop him from breaking himself, but he can fight far longer at least.

What all can Genos do in this key?

From what it seems, Bakugo is over 4x Genos in stats, on top of having resistance to heat attacks. And unlike vs Nine, he’s fighting at full health rather than near dead. Doesn’t stop him from breaking himself, but he can fight far longer at least.

What all can Genos do in this key?
he has everything up to Body Control in this key, i'm not to sure what his starting move in combat is

This kind of seems like a stomp. Bomb boy's explosion range is tens of kilometers plus add that on top of having x4 higher AP and partial dura negation. He outranges by an awfully large amount and can possibly one shot.

This kind of seems like a stomp. Bomb boy's explosion range is tens of kilometers plus add that on top of having x4 higher AP and partial dura negation. He outranges by an awfully large amount and can possibly one shot.
I thought Genos was far higher then hundreds of meters i'll change the starting difference to 100 meters

also Genos has more versatility so if he has to he could hit with his adhesive gel and slow Bakugou down if not stop him completely

Does Genos lead with adhesive gel? Also correct me if I'm wrong but can't Bakugou's explosions melt through adhesive, or is this something my brain just decided to make up?

Does Genos lead with adhesive gel? Also correct me if I'm wrong but can't Bakugou's explosions melt through adhesive, or is this something my brain just decided to make up?
I don't think he leads with it but I could be wrong myself, but I heard he uses it if his opponent is faster then him

also on the Adhesive Manipulation page it doesn't state anything about melting it but it does state with high enough Lifting Strength it can be countered
it doesn't state the amount you'd need to get out of it but given Genos is Class M and Bakugou is Class G its possible he could break free

Last edited:
So basically, we don't know if Genos leads with the one thing that he has that could stop Bakugou, and even if he does Bakugou can likely deal with it. In addition to that, Bakugou essentially one shots and Genos has little to no chance of escape due to the sheer size of Bakugou's blasts.

Sounds like a stomp to me.

Back