• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

is daddy good for me when i am in Inazuma with kazuha, mona, and ganyu....
Arlecchino? Well if you are stuck at inazuma you have a free waypoint in fontaine (2 of them actually) one at end of sumeru and 2nd in new island so if you need arle materials just teleport there

But if you ask if she is good with them in team?
Nope but idk how team comps work with arlecchino since she only heals with her burst and bond of life

is daddy good for me when i am in Inazuma with kazuha, mona, and ganyu....
Kazuha is very good for her so him might work on her team, mona is no her burst only good in frontload damage and arlecchino most of her damage is mostly come for her normal atk plus her hydro application is nonxistent. Ganyu however no idea.

Kazuha is very good for her so him might work on her team, mona is no her burst only good in frontload damage and arlecchino most of her damage is mostly come for her normal atk plus her hydro application is nonxistent. Ganyu however no idea.
okay i already got her on impulse, i would need a shielder though becasue she keeps dying with my team 😭

xingqiu is good for her because his hydro application plus he give interruption resistance which arlecchino is need, also you can use layla if you dont have zhongli.
okay i have both layla and i did use xingqiu after typing that (i figured the same thing)and i think its more of a skill issue from my end rn (i will pull for zhongli next, trust)

tell me all the shielders that will be best for her

Okay...father or known as Arlecchino is so fkin strong that she litteraly held back so much she could blitz traveler family and npc all at the same time ***** crazy
She is no. 4 for a reason, unfortunately this means my dream of beating Dottore's ass is far away

She is no. 4 for a reason, unfortunately this means my dream of beating Dottore's ass is far away
Ngl the difference in fatui strenght is just insane there is no way 6th (scara) looks this weak compared to 4th (arlechinno) i cant begin to imagine difference when we meet dottore capitano pierro and columbina

Neat then
How's the writing for Arlecchino and the recent story anyway?
The writing for her SQ was good, but half of the plot points were spoiled from the animation they made so non of the twists really had any impact. Arlecchino herself is pretty well writen tho and i really wish we interacted with her more in the quest
Btw when patch 4.7 arrive, are you going to make Clorinde profiles as well?
Absolutely

Btw remind me, does Genshin have an impressive skills? Because i'll prolly make an matches against some of a characters with a very good skill with Genshin chars but i afraid they are going to be outclassed hence i asked this first

Skill feats are difficult just because there's a lot of material to sift through.

Off the top of my head, there's Xiao's experience of fighting demons for thousands of years. The Traveler participated in multiple martial arts tournaments and pretty much outdid people who outskilled trained soldiers and whatever (see Kageroumaru). He also absorbed a canned knowledge of combat training (which actually gave him like +3 base attack), and trained some beginners in the art of fighting to the point where they could fight Gardemeks. There are also feats of stealth and stealth detection for example, through Ayato being able to find Sayu despite the rest of the Shuumatsuban having difficulty finding her.

We'll need a serious review and look through all story quests and character stories to get the full picture.

Genshin_Impact_2024.04.29-09.52.png
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back