• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact upgrades: 7-A mondstadt cast is real!

To make it short ill use the Albedo 2.3 event Dain 1.4 quest and Genshin Manga for this:
In 1.4 quest Traveler and Paimon talk with Dainsleif about the Khaenriah now Paimon as a guide however Traveler knows about it

This means that from 1.4 onwards Paimon as his guide doesnt have to explain Khaenriah to the traveler
During 2.3 when Albedo talks about his origins Paimon and Traveler are not suprised about khaenriah since they both know about it. This can confirm and the quest was set at Liyue/Inazuma arc since 2.3 version is set after 2.1 where The third act of inazuma quest was set in so we can argue that:
The quest happens during the Liyue arc Traveler by knowing that both Paimon and Traveler dont seem suprised about khaenriah mentioning since Paimon doesnt have to explain what is Khaenriah to the traveler unlike the 1.4 quest
That being said i can finally explain how will the 7-A upgrades work:
First i will go over the 2.3 event quest in which Traveler Eula,Bennet and Amber fought against the Imposter Albedo

Later on the Imposter Albedo Transforms into a Fellflower after getting stabbed by real Albedo
So the Upgrades will go like this
Eula: Traded blows with impostor albedo and blocked the ice attack he threw
Bennet: broke the giant ice made by impostor albedo and later fought the fellflower with the group
Albedo: like bennet also fought the fellflower with the group
Imposter Albedo: Traded blows with eula and the traveler
Amber:Fought against the fellflower with the group

Now for the scaling here is how the rest of the mondstadt cast will get to 7-A:
For Jean: is a contender for the mondstadt strongest fighters and Jean and Eula were stated equals by Varka
Diluc: Same for jean is a contender for the mondstadt strongest figher but also narrowly escaped death with the harbringer encounter albeit with a third party helper.
Kaeya:Fought against diluc pre obtaining vision and matched him after obtaining vision
Venti: Fought on par against dvalin and buffed the cast so they can fight dvalin,defeated decarabian in the past who stalemated andrius
Dvalin: while he actively fought Venti and was still deemed dangerous after 500 years of being poisoned
Klee: while being able to single handedly defeat primo geo vishap she is also a contender for the mondstadt strongest fighters and given that she repeatedly changed the mondstadt topography with her bomb she will also get an good upgrade
Noelle:Considered physically the superhuman,broke wagner claymores which are likely waster greatsword which can shatter mountains

Now that i settled the 7-A for majority of mondstadt cast i will now kill 7-C scaling with this:

In this quest we have Amber Traveler and Razor fighting the Andrius
to add more consistency to this in the quest of 1.4
We have Razor fighting against abyss herald when we arrive at wolvendom though the andrius was sealed it is implied that he likely fought Abyss Lector and was set as a trap hence being sealed
Before making false assumption that they dont scale to him because of andrius being trapped

meaning that they actually had a fight before falling into a trap
It was also implied that Andrius and Razor resisted the Herald implying they actually had a fight
and later on with Traveler on Razor side he fights against the abyss herald and defeats him
Given that Razor fights Abyss herald during liyue chapter along side liyue Traveler he will be 7-A while the Mondstadt Traveler will downscale to At Most 7-A
Additional feats can come from genshin manga in which Amber fights a monster barnabas the person with the same powers Collei had when corrupted who caused kaeya to use his powers against her ,eventually defeats barnabas

This will also apply to the Fatui since they restrained mondstadt traveler and also took hits from them
Tignari (Defeated a group of Fatui agents with Deyha's help)
Hu Tao (Defeated a Fatui agent in her demo)
Lisa (Can damage Kaeya when enraged.
Lupus Boreas (Can fight against the Mondstandt Traveler) and Will have his own 7-A scaling with abyss herald
Ayaka being pinnacle of swordmanship, battling mangu kenkii and being comparable to Ayato who can fight and even kills the fatui agents in his trailer

As for the cast of the genshin that are currently tier 8
since there isnt a lot of way to measure their strenght given that they lack in game feats and statements
I believe than High 8-C possibly 7-A should work because of the Traveler having to fight treasure hoarders,hilichurls,eremites,samurais on a daily basis
And such things did happen to characters like Barbara who can fight treasure hoarders
Rosaria who fights treasure hoarders in her demo and is even raised to be a fighter as a kid
Itto who actually happens to fight Tenryou commision soldiers
Xinyan who was actually battling together with tartaglia and Traveler trough entire 2.2 event

And thats basically all i could find for this CRT (also credits to Smashtwig who gave me some of the scans for this)

Last edited:
I have been summoned
xDVOzev.png

Obviously i agree with the upgrades, though i do wanna see what the other supporters have to say about this since it's basically a verse wide upgrade

As the guy who literally told you to take my cookbook and cook this whole 7-A thing premise in the first place

You cooked

I'll also add supporting evidence that Amber helped Jean against a robot Dottore of all people create (literally the goat), the fact that amber helped fight it in any way is evidence that shes more cracked than you think

my one critcism to this CRT is that you did NOT wank Amber enough that shit was half the dish (ill do it myself i swear)

I agree with : Diluc, Kaeya, Venti, Dvalin, Klee, Eula, Albedo, Susbedo, Andrius and Lisa
I disagree with the others for reasons like Amber, Bennett, Razor (We dont know how much they did in their fight), Noelle (Being Superhuman isnt gonna put her at high tier knights lvl) or any character that scales of Fatui (Fatui agents could knock down Traveler in Prologue, while fighting against Abyss Herald happens time after Osial fight)

Noelle's thing seems very weak, since it says that it depends on the strength of the user, and it is said that if the sword is handled well it can break mountains, I don't think this gives a mountain level durability rating for a sword, even the most basic swords from Genshin for some reason they can resist everything, like the Traveler's sword that he literally uses to fight gods.

I hate scaling chain in Genshin, as it doesn't match the strength of the characters in the narrative at all.

Last edited:
I can't really comment on the scaling, but the "Breaking mountains" statement, doesn't really guarantee an exact Mountain level rating. If this page is anything to go by, it could be as Low as Low 7-B. As is something like "Cutting a mountain in half." Unless 7-A is based on an accepted calculation and not a statement, the OP is a bit lengthy and didn't find any specific calculation blog.

I can't really comment on the scaling, but the "Breaking mountains" statement, doesn't really guarantee an exact Mountain level rating. If this page is anything to go by, it could be as Low as Low 7-B. As is something like "Cutting a mountain in half." Unless 7-A is based on an accepted calculation and not a statement, the OP is a bit lengthy and didn't find any specific calculation blog.
7-A scale comes from this calc and hence how you can chainscale most of the verse to 7-A

This was accepted for the Adeptis, and not for everyone (or Noelle).
That is because at that point adeptis were the one scaling to shenhe,and the rest of 7-A (sumeru cast) scaled to traveler
Mind you lisa was litteraly accepted as 7-C by damaging kaeya with electro power
And majority of characters in this crt use elemental powers in battles
Abyss herald,Fellflower,Impostor Albedo,
Even fatui agents use pyro attacks
Cicins use electro/cryo attacks
Mirror maiden hydro attacks...etc
I dont see reason separating durability from elemental powers when we litteraly see 90% of cast use elemental power in well guess an fantasy game based of elemental powers
(Also tell me if you agree/disagree with crt or not since ill make a tally for that tomorrow i gotta sleep now)

That is because at that point adeptis were the one scaling to shenhe,and the rest of 7-A (sumeru cast) scaled to traveler
Mind you lisa was litteraly accepted as 7-C by damaging kaeya with electro power
And majority of characters in this crt use elemental powers in battles
Abyss herald,Fellflower,Impostor Albedo,
Even fatui agents use pyro attacks
Cicins use electro/cryo attacks
Mirror maiden hydro attacks...etc
I dont see reason separating durability from elemental powers when we litteraly see 90% of cast use elemental power in well guess an fantasy game based of elemental powers
(Also tell me if you agree/disagree with crt or not since ill make a tally for that tomorrow i gotta sleep now)
And how does this mean Shenhe is casting for characters like Noelle? Shenhe is still someone who as a child fought against the remnants of a God for days, was recognized by the retainer as someone with great potential and was trained by the Adeptis, beings who defended Liyue even against Gods, I still haven't seen a reason why a declaration of cutting down a mountain or something from a random Monds sword is escalating to the feat of a character who used pure elemental energy.

In addition to the but, it was you who said that I was "messing up" the CRT just by faxing a question about something that clearly has no answer in the CRT, not not even the CRT you linked proves this (even you said it doesn't scale for anyone other than the Adeptis).

Last edited:
And how does this mean Shenhe is casting for characters like Noelle? Shenhe is still someone who as a child fought against the remnants of a God for days, was recognized by the retainer as someone with great potential and was trained by the Adeptis, beings who defended Liyue even against Gods, I still haven't seen a reason why a declaration of cutting down a mountain or something from a random Monds sword is escalating to the feat of a character who used pure elemental energy.

In addition to the but, it was you who said that I was "messing up" the CRT just by faxing a question about something that clearly has no answer in the CRT, not not even the CRT you linked proves this (even you said it doesn't scale for anyone other than the Adeptis).
Ok to fix up some misunderstandings i think there are
No im not saying you are messing crt now but if we keep arguing in circles mess will come normally
Second im not using shenhe but traveler who scales to shenhe who is 7-A based of her feat (which is why ddm asked if there are accepted 7-A calcs)
And this crt pretty much covers how using traveler and quests mentioned scales the rest
If nothing most of them downscale from shenhe
Me saying "that point adeptis were the one scaling to shenhe"
Doesnt mean that NO ONE will ever scale to 7-A soon wtf?
With new one characters that will get upgraded will get closer to adepti scaling with adepti having solid 7-A while rest getting 7-A by scaling from traveler who can scale to shenhe
If there is something i misunderstood abt you do tell

Ok to fix up some misunderstandings i think there are
No im not saying you are messing crt now but if we keep arguing in circles mess will come normally
Second im not using shenhe but traveler who scales to shenhe who is 7-A based of her feat (which is why ddm asked if there are accepted 7-A calcs)
And this crt pretty much covers how using traveler and quests mentioned scales the rest
If nothing most of them downscale from shenhe
Me saying "that point adeptis were the one scaling to shenhe"
Doesnt mean that NO ONE will ever scale to 7-A soon wtf?
With new one characters that will get upgraded will get closer to adepti scaling with adepti having solid 7-A while rest getting 7-A by scaling from traveler who can scale to shenhe
If there is something i misunderstood abt you do tell
You told me not to mess up the CRT, as if I had messed up, when I just stated the obvious, which is basically the lack of evidence, it was just answering my question, you didn't need to tell me "don't make a mess" 😔
The problem is that Noelle's thing is a statement, with no visual feat or scale chain, and you stated that it scales to 7A because of Shenhe's calculation, which clearly doesn't make any sense, since you can't scale a statement about breaking a mountain with a calculation of a person freezing a tsunami with pure elemental energy and which has nothing to do with the statement of the sword.

You told me not to mess up the CRT, as if I had messed up, when I just stated the obvious, which is basically the lack of evidence, it was just answering my question.
The problem is that Noelle's thing is a statement, with no visual feat or scale chain, and you stated that it scales to 7A because of Shenhe's calculation, which clearly doesn't make any sense.
Oh that? I guess its my bad since i tought the staff wanted where the 7-A comes from not that her feat was calculated ig im sorry for misunderstanding
Edit: 7-A as in if there is already evaluated 7-A calc
Not noelles 7-A (which doesnt exist)

Oh that? I guess its my bad since i tought the staff wanted where the 7-A comes from not that her feat was calculated ig im sorry for misunderstanding
Edit: 7-A as in if there is already evaluated 7-A calc
Not noelles 7-A (which doesnt exist)
Okay then, I don't see a problem with Noelle Low 7B if it's via declaration, but if there's something for 7A, I agree.

The CRT uses a bunch of in-universe terminology I'm just not familiar with. I'm not seeing why them fighting a big flower means they scale to this calc
Cause the quest in question happens in liyue or possibly inazuma arc where traveler already scales to 7-A on vsbw
And given that impostor albedo traded blows to blows with him without getting simply one shot or overpowered (and him not one shotting everyone except traveler when transforming into flower) the rest just goes by scaling somewhat to each other like Jean to Eula Diluc to Jean Kaeya to Diluc
Klee being mountain exploder etc...

The CRT uses a bunch of in-universe terminology I'm just not familiar with. I'm not seeing why them fighting a big flower means they scale to this calc
Shenhe is 7-A for performing the feat -> Ganyu scales to Shenhe -> The Traveler during the Liyue Chapter scales to Ganyu

The purpose of this CRT is to establish that this event takes place during or after the Liyue chapter of the story and thus the Traveler and everyone else that fights with/against them during the quest are 7-A

The purpose of this CRT is to establish that this event takes place during or after the Liyue chapter of the story and thus the Traveler and everyone else that fights with/against them during the quest are 7-A
In this case I think we still need to decide if it takes place after Liyue or Inazuma. I'm still looking for evidence for it but it did happen in a post inazuma patch

Back