• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geralt Vs Deathstroke

Geralt of Rivia VS. Deathstroke the Terminator

8-C is being used for both

Speed is equalized

The battle takes place in a City park

Thread Rule:

And i'm not counting any votes until there is an definitive argument for why either character wins meaning you can't just go FRA on geralt or slade with there being a counter arguement on it because many matches end like that and have unfairly been judged

I can't see what can do Slade against Quen, Yrden and Aard, and Geralt can even boost himself with potions. Slade have more chance of winning with Ikon suit, but with his standard suit, I see more loses than winning.

I believe Geralt can't spam signs lore-wise (or just doesn't use them that often) but can use them quite good amount of times

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that Slade might be superior to Geralt in skill.

Also both his Ikon suit and sword can store any kinetic energy and can make his sword strikes a lot stronger and he can reflect stored kinetic energy. Slade's information analysis is leagues above Geralt's, he has the range advantage with his jetpack, his senses are on par with a Witcher's, and he resists Geralt's sign tricks and has a better forcefield with his suit.

Honestly, it seems like Slade has quite a bit of an advantage with his skill and versatility. I think I'll vote Slade.

You actually need to provide evidence for Slade being better than Geralt in skill, not just say "I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that Slade might be superior to Geralt in skill." thinking that we will accept this only because he is someone respected in his own verse.

Also both his Ikon suit and sword can store any kinetic energy and can make his sword strikes a lot stronger and he can reflect stored kinetic energy

First of all, I would like to know how this works, and if it is something passive. And Geralt doesn't only use his sword tk attack, Aard and Igni can easily damage Slade.

Slade's information analysis is leagues above Geralt's, he has the range advantage with his jetpack, his senses are on par with a Witcher's, and he resists Geralt's sign tricks and has a better forcefield with his suit.

Well, I don't know how good Slade's Information Analysis is, so, whatever. Range advantage would make Geralt use Quen, wich Slade can't destroy (Check Geralt's durability). Slade doesn't have a better forcefield than Geralt, not even in his dreams. Slade only resist Axii.

I am voting Geralt here. Slade can't destroy Quen, Geralt will be faster using Yrden to slow him down and amping himself with potions. Aard can stun Slade and Igni can burn him

For the last time it's not a forcefield it's a gravity sheath Slade!

Anyway. Thanks Zark for providing those scans. And the suit can absorb electricity and his sword random magical energy so I doubt fire would do anything. His Ikon Suit has dealt with boosted Jericho, a whole magical dimension trying to turn him mad and possibly Mad Hatter, so mind hax stuff won't do much.

And Quen is a non factor in this fight, not only does it break after a few hits (as the profile says) Geralt can't even attack while using it, and it even says in his profile he doesn't really use it in close combat.

So all in all Slade has got superior skill, got the range advantage with firearms, got his Ikon Suit which will protect him against almost every single attack Geralt throws at him, and then reflect it back at him. His sword and armor are just gonna keep getting stronger as the fight goes on, more than enough to overwhelm him.

So Slade takes this handily.

Geralt doesn't even use usually Axii in battle, and uses Quen only against ranged attacks.

Sorry, I don't mean to be offensive at all but automatically assuming "superior skill" with little to no argument is dumb.

Soloing 300 fodders is not that big of a deal, especially with guns. Geralt can kind of go against armies with a sword only.

Let me quote myself. "Geralt has fought with extremely well and hard trained Nilfgaardian soldiers during infiltrating their base in The Witcher 2 in groups and their best mage, has done the same when he was going to the king Radovid and many times in the books, was going toe-to-toe with the Kingslayer himself, Letho of Gulet, the best Skellige fighters and the best fist-fighters of the North, greatest mages who can summon thunderstorms and meteors while being weaker, could somewhat hold his own for some time against a Djinn which spams magical lightning and can summon a High 6-A storm/grant wishes, could match Higher Vampires who are stronger than him physically and faster than him (not mentioning the fact that Dettlaff can stomp entire military army) ,and can make themselves intangible and invisible, teleport and are over 500 years old like Dettlaff and the unnamed one, could completely destroy groups of fully armored men of the Wild Hunt and pirates during abordage, fights with monsters stronger than him physically on daily, could somewhat keep up in mind-game with also quite a god, defeated guys like Olgierd von Everec in duel, so on and forth. That's only a small chunk of what he has done.

Not mentioning the fact that he is one of the greatest Witchers in the universe, if not the greatest, was hailed as the best swordsman of the North which has already many very skilled soldiers and swordsmen like Vandergrift and his fellow Witchers, is nearly 100 years old and still trains in spare time and was trained by one of the best Witchers, Vesemir himself since he was like 6 years old about human/monster anatomy, the weaknesses of them (including bears, ironically), trained swordfighting and sorcery to his finest and has fought all of these monsters almost 100 years, and has taught all he knows to Ciri, who became a fully human Witcher and defeated Leo Bonhart as a kid, who defeated 3 Witchers while being also fully human."

If he has 4-B forcefield he needs to have it noted on his profile.

And read the profile, Quen also reflects attacks, and not only it heals Geralt, but also sets the opponent on fire. And the forcefield itself is Low 7-B.

Like, no offense, but like 90% of that which you've quoted means pretty much nothing. Just stating that he's "a skilled dude" doesn't mean anything without feats to back it up. The most notable feat in that whole thing was that he's fought stronger monsters, which isn't anything new for Slade either. And that he's got a lot of experience, which is pretty good, but doesn't mean anything without actual feats to back it up.

Slade has matched Wonder Woman in combat, and is comparable, and even sometimes portrayed as better than Bats. Both of whom have skill feats that outshine everything that you quoted.

Back