• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean considering I made one in response to seal the deal to leave Marvel Comics alone and I made this one because a person requested me to so they can vote on it:

No

uwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwu

From what I see his advantages are - Attack Reflection (Depends on how it works), Lifting Strength and Paralysis Inducement, but I will wait for some supporters if there are any

I mean if you feel conspiracy I'll just let you know I don't care for either these characters, and asking folks to make matches isn't uncommon when you want to give valid votes yourselfq. Even looking at the verses I support and work on you can tell I don't care for slightest for this random ass indie game and random ass AAA game

Nobody said anything about you being the conspiracy dude, no need to explain

Now let's wait for the guy who requested that match, maybe he'll try to explain what the Dust guy does before he votes.

Eh, just verifying, I've had sillier accusations flung at me, so you never know.

WeeklyBattles said:
I want to know who requested this match lol i specifically requested this match NOT be made
Someone's out to get you Weekly.

Welp, since its been established in that recent thread that in character Geralt leads with swordplay in fights like this, he swings his sword once, gets parried and stunlocked, and Dust goes vwooshzheeooshzoozoosh until Geralt dies.

Depends if he has enough reflex to automatically parry, especially with Geralt's AP advantage

Also, it was never said that he is the one that makes the first move. He will wait for attacks.

I mean if he waits for the attack wouldn't he logically parry the strike himself and get stunned? Or does it not work like that?

I mean, on Dust's profile it's if Geralt GETS parried, not if he parries the guy.

And Geralt already has dealt with parries. Eredin fight, he immediately did a spin and stabbed him in the eye.

I would like to see that parry in action

I doubt few seconds will be so much to kill Geralt, especially when he has the AP advantage and an armor that protects almost his entire body

Given that Dust's main method of attack is filling the entire battlefield with hundreds upon hundreds of danmaku homing attacks with High 8-C AP and Geralt will be unable to protect himself, a few seconds of being stunned is a death sentence

Nope, Dust Storm is not only the first technique introduced in the game but its regularly stated by the characters in the game as the move he uses the most in combat

ThaTSayMarine said:
It will probably take several hits for dust to even kill geralt

And the key word is IF he hits geralt
Seeing as Dust Storm creates several dozen to several hundred hits (Potentially to over 1000) and Geralt will be stunned...

WeeklyBattles said:
ThaTSayMarine said:
It will probably take several hits for dust to even kill geralt

And the key word is IF he hits geralt
Seeing as Dust Storm creates several dozen to several hundred hits and Geralt will be stunned...
Geralt doesn't get stunned pretty easily and when he does he gets back in an instant

also since when can dust create several hundred hits?

Back