• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

German Branch of SCP

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I checked the SCP Foundation organization wiki page and noticed stuff from international branches are missing

Since there's no real reason not to include them (they're just SCP Foundation but in different countries) I'll compile a list here of various things that can added from the German branch since it's the most detailed in terms of stuff the Foundation can use German Hub or DE

http://scp-int.wikidot.com/scp-150-de

http://scp-int.wikidot.com/document-150-de-argonaut

So basically, this are robot suits that can strengthen Foundation personal, there're some generic feats the page mentioned about the suits so I'll first list them but since the model wasn't specified, we can only assume it's the standard one aka Beowulf

"Breaking through 50 cm thick concrete walls via ramming

Maintaining a constant speed of 60 km/h for a duration of 90 minute

One SCP-150-DE user eliminating and/or overpowering 11 hostile units with equipment similar to the American military standard

Lifting ca. 340 kg of weight

Repelling hacker attacks directed towards the armor through the dual system of human and machine

Continued combat readiness 72 hours (with recharging of energy reserves in regular intervals)"

So this suit can give enhanced strength ,speed and endurance and has resistance to hacking attacks

Long term users can also possibly have immunity to regular empathic manipulation due to the suit removing memories of their loved ones and suppressing their feelings

"?Dr. Stier: If your family would see you now as you are, how would you feel

Agent Taube: Linda and… uh, Jens? Probably bad

"Dr. Stier: Did you just try to remember the name of your son

Dr. Stier: Apropos remember, you forgot to receive the newest photos of your Linda and Jens"

"?Agent Taube: Who

----------------------

Now onto the specifics of the models of SCP-150-DE

Beowulf-can survive a grenade without much damage and has resistance to corrosion and heat, has primary weapons like guns and secondary like Tasers, flamethrowers and dazzlers.

Next two models, Herakles and Siegfried are simply more bulky versions of the base model and less mobile so nothing special to mention (also they have different weapons and Siegfried is noted to survive caliber 105 kinetic energy penetrators rounds)

The Siegfried also has various grenades like smoke, stun and so o

Egil-it's actually less durable then base model but it has memory manipulation through anti memetic which makes people forget it's there, also has enhanced Vision

"The Egil model has lighter armor than the Beowulf, giving higher flexibility and agility. Because of this, it can be damaged by heavy machine guns, should it be detected. To prevent this, he possesses camouflage patterns like all models and can be equipped with cooling for the external cladding, making it invisible for thermal imaging. Additionally, magnetic absorbers ensure that the unit is difficult to locate via radar. There are also to experimental units bestowed with antiemetics properties. Their usability is limited, however, because even allied units without appropriate resistances against antiemetic influences often forget that those Tactical Power Armors are in the field. The Egil can carry two primary weapons and two secondary weapons, but not use them simultaneously. Even in difficult conditions, it is possible to acquire and hit moving targets at distances of 2500 m, provided the precision of the used weapon allows this."

Sinbad-it's a stealth unit and has better vision then Egil and resistence to Radiation

"The Sindbad model possesses almost no armor to heighten its mobility and is therefore vulnerable to normal machine gun fire. Therefore, to prevent detection the Sindbad possesses camouflage painting. In addition, its outer plating is cooled to make it invisible to thermal imaging like the Egil. Furthermore, it can only barely or not at all be detected by radar units due to its magnetic absorbers. With its reconnaissance, the Sindbad can in optimal conditions identify individual persons in a distance of 7000 m, groups of individuals in a distance of 10000 m and vehicles and structures at a distance of 21000 m. Additionally, it is capable of intercepting and relaying communications with appropriate monitoring equipment. Because of its lacking armor, the Sindbad can carry the biggest supply of oxygen and is due to its resistant external cladding and additional shielding against radiation suited for the exploration of areas hostile to life1. To save further weight, the Sindbad can for defense in emergency situations only carry one primary and secondary weapon, or none at all."

----------------------------------------------------------

http://scp-int.wikidot.com/scp-066-de

http://scp-int.wikidot.com/versuchsprotokoll-066-de-p1

SCP-066-DE gives the Foundation access to various spells and this include stuff like memory erasing ,healing, power null and so on​

Oh, I forgot to comment here a few weeks back.

We should include stuff from other language SCP branches, but I don't know/care enough about the specific pages this'll apply to to evaluate it.

So, great in theory, and I won't evaluate what you're actually adding and from what statements.

So basically you saying we need to add this stuff but you won't double check what I add?

OriginFox said:
Seems like a good idea, though you might have to get alot more information before going through with it.
I mean unless you can get me a german speaking person who cares about SCP enough I don't see that many more stuff added right now from this particular branch

Outside the 2 I showed there's like only 2 tops as far as I remeber that The Foundation could have added to their page

Unless you're talking about the other branches in which case Ig we can first check what they add and then make a giant add on with all the branches together

Tllmbrg said:
OriginFox said:
Seems like a good idea, though you might have to get alot more information before going through with it.
I mean unless you can get me a german speaking person who cares about SCP enough I don't see that many more stuff added right now from this particular branch
Outside the 2 I showed there's like only 2 tops as far as I remeber that The Foundation could have added to their page

Unless you're talking about the other branches in which case Ig we can first check what they add and then make a giant add on with all the branches together
Unfortunately I do not know anyone that speaks german that is interested in the scp verse. I'd say use Google translation on the german scp page I doubt Google translation would be very accurate.

I was just saying that the information provided here simply wouldnt be enough but maybe you could add the German branch of the scp to the page about the foundation that is already created.

OriginFox said:
Tllmbrg said:
OriginFox said:

Unfortunately I do not know anyone that speaks german that is interested in the scp verse. I'd say use Google translation on the german scp page I doubt Google translation would be very accurate.

I was just saying that the information provided here simply wouldnt be enough but maybe you could add the German branch of the scp to the page about the foundation that is already created.
I guess for now I can just add the german branch, other branches need to be researched more tho only Russian,Japanese and Italain ones are large enough that they'd add more then 1 thing

Back