• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giant Catfish fights an odd duo

Fish does not seem to use shapeshifting at all in the boss fight and nothing from it seems that impressive besides the rock falling attack so how could the best 2hu antagonist win when outnumbered like this? Also unrelated but shouldn't Hong scale to the higher tiers like Catfish?

He needs to get back up to attack and it hasn't really sunk Hong from what I can tell. Can your waifu's over there fly?

That should get around mud pretty well. This would be more fair if it was just mint or if catfish was bloodlusted.

From what I remember Catfish scales to people who scale back from people casually above baseline so about baseline. More avid 2hu fans might correct me though.

It involved infinite fragments of spacetime, if I recall correctly. Precure characters upscale massively from cracking spacetime by existing dispite someone about half as strong as him trying to negate those effects.

Upon re-checking I think the Catfish scales to copying someone who can one shot people who backscale from a casual low 2-C or above feat.

Probably, I have seen your waifu's scaling chains, they are pretty much DMC tier. Maybe replace with a stronger 2hu or make it a 1 v 1. Thou the feat you mentioned seems about comparable though so a 1v1 might work.

Back