• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a look at Giga Bowser's profile. His abilities seem like those that Goku can handle. I think Goku has higher AP? What does Giga Bowser have exactly that can put Goku down? Goku can dodge Bowser's hits and punch him hard many times (assuming this is MUI Goku)

Considering that Bowser doesn't really flinch at attacks, pretty sure Giga Bowser will get hits in when Goku goes CQC.

Isn't flinching a game mechanic?? Also Giga bowser being gigantic works against him considering Goku has fought people who are giant before, like Bergamo, who basically absorbs Goku's attacks on top of being bigger than him. And there's the fact that Goku has dodged huge attacks before in incomplete Ultra Instinct, like Kefla's final attack, which was stronger than her danmaku blasts which all of them would've oneshotted goku. Then there's the whole thing on Goku getting stronger the longer he fights, so he'll eventually outlast Giga Bowser in strength. My vote goes to goku.

Keep in mind that Giga Bowser is MASSIVELY stronger than Goku in the initial scrap and vs Jiren shows that Goku can get hit.

I think Jiren was supposed to be extremely analytical, not to have precognition

Jiren is a seasoned warrior and a martial art expert, Giga Bowser is a mindless brute beast. I think Goku would win with extreme difficulty

Doesn't Giga Bowser have the AP advantage?

He's "At Least Low 2-C", Goku is just "Low 2-C".

How is Goku going to defeat a being stronger than him when Goku is haxless?

Unite My Rice said:
Bowser's hax aren't really hax
They're like neat parlor tricks :^)
I'm not saying that Giga Bowser has hax, but a massive AP advantage which Goku can't beat.

Not really.

MUI Goku is above Jiren who without using his full power would be able to stomp two low 2Cs who could stomp baseline Low 2Cs

Giga Bowser is roughly on par with two beings who treats low 2C as toys. The AP is roughly the same. VERY ABOVE the baseline

Xantospoc said:
Not really.
MUI Goku is above Jiren who without using his full power would be able to stomp two low 2Cs who could stomp baseline Low 2Cs

Giga Bowser is roughly on par with two beings who treats low 2C as toys. The AP is roughly the same. VERY ABOVE the baseline
Low 2-C is a wide tier, so being given the rating of "At least Low 2-C" makes me believe that Giga Bowser has a large difference in AP compared to Goku's "Low 2-C". And Goku has no ability to close the large gap in strength.

"is regarded as at least as big as a threat as Master Hand and Crazy Hand working together"

They keep fighting until Goku ends up getting hit sooner or later and dies instantaneously.

Honestly they don't deserve an 'at least' given master Hand's only feat is that it treats the Creation Trio who have universal feats as toys

Given the 'at least' is a wide tier, I would suggest a downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back