• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildedguy vs Goop

Gildedguy restarts his journey through the forrest where he was once stopped by Bog following a star, however he is once again stopped by a similar opponent Goop!

Eh maybe Gildedguy will have more luck this time around?

Speed Equalized

Gildedguy: 4

Goop: 0

Inconclusive: 0

ClumsyKeenBlueandgoldmackaw-size restricted
Goop

He can knock the little thing hovering over Goop to incapacitate. That thing is what keeps Goop in shape or formed in general.

Without it Goop is just a splat of slime.

I think Gildedguy could take this. His resistance to acid will be helpful. Gildedguy's high combat skill should let him take advantage of the weakness Goop has to being continuously attacked, and I don't think it will be long before he uses his sword extension to hit the anti-gravity projector above Goop's head, because there's literally no more obvious strategy in this situation than hitting the one part of the enemy that's obviously solid.

I think Gildedguy could take this.

@IvoryAS Personally they are the most well animated fights in all of Hyun's Dojo. Can't come up with any better.

Back