• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh(Fate) vs Aiwass(Toaru)

Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish is also hax, so it can breach it as well
Except unlike him, Carissa has 11d spacial hax.

It's Nlf to assume Gilgamesh could suddenly affect the pure world when it's beyond his dimensionality

HOWEVER...apparently Gilgamesh has 1-A hax which could affect Aiwass..Except all it does is negete resurrection

Would it perhaps affect a High 1-A being like Aiwass? Apparently its only used to negate resurrection, but can it just simply erase his soul or something?
Yeah it can. Originally it is Ciel’s hax which is able to completely erase Roa’s soul (souls in nasu also contain concept, information and mind btw). And Roa’s soul is 1-A due to Root scaling.

Yeah it can. Originally it is Ciel’s hax which is able to completely erase Roa’s soul (souls in nasu also contain concept, information and mind btw). And Roa’s soul is 1-A due to Root scaling.
In that case this fight is fair since he can now affect Aiwass

Now how in character is it for him to use it?

isn’t it out of character for him to use it though
  • Gil has enough info to know that Aiwass is worthy enough for Ea and also knows that Aiwass exists in the Pure World
Given this, it would be safe to assume that SNI (which is passive) would indicate to Gil that Seventh Holy Scriptures is the best way he could win. And Gil would be likely to use it since he has « enough info to know that Aiwass is worthy enough… ». I guess.

Given this, it would be safe to assume that SNI (which is passive) would indicate to Gil that Seventh Holy Scriptures is the best way he could win. And Gil would be likely to use it since he has « enough info to know that Aiwass is worthy enough… ». I guess.
I'm voting incon cause of this

Its a who shoots first scenario

I'm voting incon cause of this

Its a who shoots first scenario
I would have argued Gil blitzing if it wasn’t for Aiwass having nigh-omnipresence and I don’t know how it works, so uh yeah unless someone tells me I’m voting incon as well.

I would have argued Gil blitzing if it wasn’t for Aiwass having nigh-omnipresence and I don’t know how it works, so uh yeah unless someone tells me I’m voting incon as well.
We no longer count omnipresence as speed

Uh....sub-relativistic lmao

Gilgamesh stomps via bliz unless speed is equalised
Yeah then Gil blitzes badly. Even with equalized speed he could use the Mythological Mystic Code amp which is a massive amp on all of his stats so… (for more info look up his profile).

Wtf is happening here?

Again, Aiwass' True Form has no fights at all, we have no idea what he can do, we don't even know if he can leave the Pure World to begin with.

This thread literally just doesn't work.

A 6-C character with space/dimension rip can breach it.
Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish is also hax, so it can breach it as well
So it's an issue of insufficient range?
Also, just a small some advice, you should first familiarize yourself with how tiers, hax, dimensionality etc work and are related here in the wiki before creating threads like this one.

Believe me, it's a pain in the ass to get some of these but it will help you in the long term.

Back