• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh(Fate) vs Aiwass(Toaru)

This is a functionality of probability manipulation, it has nothing to do with tier.

Again, 1-A fire manipulation won't be affected by 9-C fire manipulation resistance, idk how to explain more than this.

Again, 1-A fire manipulation won't be affected by 9-C fire manipulation resistance, idk how to explain more than this.
I do not see how probability and fire compare. Not all hax are similar. I'll just go to the questions and answers board to confirm my suspicions

I do not see how probability and fire compare. Not all hax are similar. I'll just go to the questions and answers board to confirm my suspicions
Huh? Why they can't be compared? Both are hax, literally the same logic is being used here.

Why they can't be compared? Both are hax
Hax is defined as "abilities that can be used to ignore/bypass one or more of a target's statistics, rendering them irrelevant" via the Hax page. The fact that you used tiers for fire manipulation just automatically deems the ability as not hax

Hax is defined as "abilities that can be used to ignore/bypass one or more of a target's statistics, rendering them irrelevant" via the Hax page. The fact that you used tiers for fire manipulation just automatically deems the ability as not hax
Yet u see probability manipulation is already listed there, hax is other word for cheating. So ya.

Yet u see probability manipulation is already listed there, hax is other word for cheating. So ya.
I don't get what you're saying here.
Probability Manipulation being listed on there as hax already goes against its potency being determined via tiering of the character

I have no clue what is here not comprehensible, but I will quote from the same page you linked:
Having resistances to certain hax can help characters/things to withstand them, but only if the specific resistances are around the same scale as the hax being used against them, or better.
Whether a power can overcome a resistance against it based on certain feats has to be determined by comparing the various factors at play. For example, a resistance can be overcome by Mind Manipulation with higher potency in any factor, if the resistance is equal, less or unknown in all other factors. When it comes to resistance that is above the Mind Manipulation in some factors, while the Mind Manipulation that is superior in other factors, one has to see on a case-by-case basis whether a convincing argument can be put forth. Otherwise, such a situation will have an inconclusive result.
In our case, he has low 1-C resistances, has 0 impact on higher hax which is “probability manipulation” in our case (it is high 1-C if I am not wrong).

Now, if you are doubting that probability manipulation is not high 1-C, don't ask me on this. I am not a verse supporter, but if nothing suggests otherwise, then it can be defaulted to character tier.

aiwass profile sucks (no offense, its just that aiwass hasnt shown much especially in true form) so we cant rly say who wins here, bro is supposed to be stronger than even magic gods but if were going by profiles gil outhax and blitzes ig

change this to accelerator (post aiwass) vs gilgamesh (servant key)

In our case, he has low 1-C resistances, has 0 impact on higher hax which is “probability manipulation” in our case (it is high 1-C if I am not wrong).

Now, if you are doubting that probability manipulation is not high 1-C, don't ask me on this. I am not a verse supporter, but if nothing suggests otherwise, then it can be defaulted to character tier.
None of the stuff you referenced supports that hax like probability uses the tiering system. Their "scale" would vary depending on what hax it is. The character's level in manipulating probability is how much they can change the chance of something, not how strong they are

magic god's magic is 11d

all their hax work on that lvl

any magic god would tear through gilgamesh's resistance

aiwass profile sucks (no offense, its just that aiwass hasnt shown much especially in true form) so we cant rly say who wins here, bro is supposed to be stronger than even magic gods but if were going by profiles gil outhax and blitzes ig

change this to accelerator (post aiwass) vs gilgamesh (servant key)
that already happened and it ended with stomp

I'm asking, why should probability manipulation potency be determined via the physical stats of the character. Because I don't recall many hax's potency such as this, being determined via tier. So please, explain why
It doesn't. Magic Gods are high 1-C in stats as well. They just also have high 1-C probability with their Magic. That's all it is really. The potency is similar to their stats already. Unless you're saying hax shouldn't be on the potency of a characters Tier?

I'm asking, why should probability manipulation potency be determined via the physical stats of the character. Because I don't recall many hax's potency such as this, being determined via tier. So please, explain why
I get what you mean, indeed, Hax doesn't scale to the tier of the characters by default (Arceus and Anos recently got revisions threads talking about this)

Othinus needs both her probability hax and Gungnir to use her phase hax (which is H1C) so you could say it's H1C via scaling.

I get what you mean, indeed, Hax doesn't scale to the tier of the characters by default (Arceus and Anos recently got revisions threads talking about this)
In fact, there will be revision for some Hax of Anos will be in his same dimensionality. Also for that topic, someone said that probability manipulation is indeed high 1-C.

It shouldn't, and it isn't assumed to be.
I'm not saying it's auto assumed to be on the tier of the character at all. I'm just speaking for a specific character in this context. Was never about hax auto being on the same level of existence at least for me. But I asked that because if that is what he is saying, then yes it's not like that all the time

Othinus needs both her probability hax and Gungnir to use her phase hax (which is H1C) so you could say it's H1C via scaling.
This is what I was explaining

anos tier -1 omnipotent omniscient infinite transcend absolute destruction manipulation and irrelevant speed

Okay then maybe someone could have mentioned that before, so I didn’t have to explain why it made no sense. Glad someone else gets it too

Should I equalize speed? Quick edit: Immeasurable combat speed should mean that Aiwass never gets to move and fight becomes a stomp right?

I like how Aiwass doesn't have a speed rating in the Pure World. Not even an unknown

Last edited:
Ye lol. I was wondering why no one brought it up. I was mostly looking to see if Gil could pierce into the Pure World to begin with. If he couldn't, then the speed advantage wouldn't matter

Back