• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate) vs Zahard (Tower of God)

There is currently a CRT that could make the base servants scale (the CRT about the NP), so could be better to wait until then, by how the things seems servant would be between 6-C or 6-B, if that happen would mean that zahard don't one shot Gil so there could be a better fight.

There is currently a CRT that could make the base servants scale (the CRT about the NP), so could be better to wait until then, by how the things seems servant would be between 6-C or 6-B, if that happen would mean that zahard don't one shot Gil so there could be a better fight.
Can you send the link?

Can you send the link?
Here, there are various feat tier 6 and also a few tier 7 (though it seems like the tier 6 are more so it's basically decided that at minimun NP should be tier 6) and because a lot of servants survive NP or should scale to them because of the nature of the NP (like been just a physical technique that can be do it without problem various times, for say one example) it's been decided to what grade servants itself backscale.

Here, there are various feat tier 6 and also a few tier 7 (though it seems like the tier 6 are more so it's basically decided that at minimun NP should be tier 6) and because a lot of servants survive NP or should scale to them because of the nature of the NP (like been just a physical technique that can be do it without problem various times, for say one example) it's been decided to what grade servants itself backscale.
Thanks

good gil doesnt get one shotted due to arrogance fight drags out he gets moody shab na precog whatever GG and Ea GG. Don't @ me

Bump, now that irregulars have acausality
good gil doesnt get one shotted due to arrogance fight drags out he gets moody shab na precog whatever GG and Ea GG. Don't @ me
I @ u coz acausality type IV of irregulars, this is more fair now
Anyways, Zahard has long range durability bypassing attacks and everything else was already addressed be4. so yeah

Bump, now that irregulars have acausality

I @ u coz acausality type IV of irregulars, this is more fair now
Anyways, Zahard has long range durability bypassing attacks and everything else was already addressed be4. so yeah
sigh
from my outdated knowledge of gil seems like zahard wins, can i get a scan of zahard counter danmaku against baam?
serious gil can literally spam oceans of swords, he fought like this against enkidu for several days before emptying his treasury, this doesnt factor in him being able to return them into the vault at will.
hes has A rank in magic which is actually supernatural defense, does the dura negging require contact?
its says gil has various concept armamunts can someone else list them beside gae bolg?

A serious Gil wins pretty easily as he pulls Low 1-C Ea which as im sure you can guess one shots, this fight really depends on his Gil survives long enough to either get annoyed enough or respect Zahard enough to pull Ea.

acausality type IV doesn't mean much. Because Gil precog will still work on him. They can already interact with type 5.

Problem is that Archer Gil doesnt use SNI in character.

Gil is stupid broken and wins with ez if only he wasnt such an arrogant prick lol.

Gil does use SNI in character, he can't exactly not use it. And stuff like him knowing details on servants, and arguably not being surprised by Herc show this. Incarnated Gil in SN sometimes ignores it when it shows him something he absolutely won't want to believe, like a seemingly normal girl killing him, etc.

Gil does use SNI in character, he can't exactly not use it. And stuff like him knowing details on servants, and arguably not being surprised by Herc show this. Incarnated Gil in SN sometimes ignores it when it shows him something he absolutely won't want to believe, like a seemingly normal girl killing him, etc.
I thought he restricted it or whatever, tho maybe that was a specific thing or version.

SNI is literally a auto win guide paired with GoB he can pull out stuff he doesnt understand to win lmao

I thought he restricted it or whatever, tho maybe that was a specific thing or version.
It's restricted version still allows Gil to see his opponents strength and name but Gil can always just activate it completely which will allow him to see the best course of action to take in all of the available infinite possibilities

It's restricted version still allows Gil to see his opponents strength and name but Gil can always just activate it completely which will allow him to see the best course of action to take in all of the available infinite possibilities
Yeah I knew even when restricted he still got some but it was the whole infinite possibilities he was missing out on which he needed, should he activate it tho it would make besting him hard as ****.

woah all this is neat, so gilga wins becuase precog and sooner or later ap stomping, anyways... vote!? this match has taken too long
just in case
can i get a scan of zahard counter danmaku against baam?
his own danmaku:
Danmaku-1.png
Danmaku-2.png
Countering danmaku is a basic ability of the verse, he do have feats but it has less visual danmaku
It's a basic ability of the verse:
Flow-Control-Battles-1.png
Flow-Control-Battles-2.png

His own counter:
counter-danmaku.png
It's 18-20 or around that.
does the dura negging require contact?
No, normally yes, since it's a close contact based technique, but he can do it in mid range without needing to touch someone. In the Data form abilities section you can see it, it's the Iron Fist technique.

And Zahard don't have the AP advantage anymore(for now), that means that Gilgamesh sooner or later nukes with EA gg.

I vote gilga then ;P

About the precog and acausality 4, shouldn't the precog of Gil work on them? I mean, his precog is at the same level of Goetia no? Then it should work with type 4 because Goetia can see the future of Musashi.

Also, regarding the match my vote go to Gil, he have many win cons that I see give him the fight.

So this is Archer Gil?
His armor resist any magic tho even the holy grail simply stripped his armor and did not damage him.

so yes my vote goes to Gil. as long as zahard did not one shot, he gets killed the moment gil sees he is a threat

I think that's enough votes for grace, three of the zahard votes changed side to gilga.(Loyd, rez and me seemingly) so zahard only has 1 vote left.
and gilga already has 7 votes. with a difference way lower than three votes

so the difference between Island Level+ and Large Country Level+ isn't a one shot? seems like it would be to me or at least very close.

edit: I didn't see that Zahard had an Island Level key never mind.

Gil FRA

Back