• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintama possible Speed downgrade

So First off Beginning of series Gintama is scaled off this calc https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...hronicles-of-hypersonic-fooder-edition.34076/

The fourth one down where a fodder amanto stabs a fighter before The kids even noticed him. 2 Problems with this 1. it says the kids were looking for him I couldn't find any evidence of this even after reading the Manga chapter Several times (chapter 43 if anybody wants to check themselves). 2. There's only evidence Of his stab being FTE Not his entire movement Considering they are only facing there sensei not looking out the back.

A better Calculation to scale Beginning of series Top tiers to would probably be this one. https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/feel-the-lols-3-gintama-the-umibozou.34089/ The "Blindness strikes fast" I.E. the third one down

Of course Gintoki countered this blow Mid attack So naturally he scales you could probably even get a speed calc out of it since Gintoki attacks in the same scene that's being calced and even nizou Admits "He's even faster then my sword technique"). (chapter this feat happened in 80)

And Finally The Current Gintama speed downgrade https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...intama-the-eos-classic-gintama-edition.34196/

Everybody is scaled off Sugos Feat in the first calc But As far as I see The calc fails to Account for Sugo Dual wielding swords in this instance (it's hard to notice But Sugo was weilding a sword in his Right hand and grabbed another one with his left before the bullets reached him) and unless I'm wrong which I could be Wouldn't that mean he's only half as fast as the calculation? (chapter the feat Happend in if anybody wants to read it is 272).

Oh also Why is every top tier Yato listed as "possibly MHS"?

You know Looking at the Nizou Feat.

It might be possible Gintoki stays At hypersonic in reactions at least, I'm probably compleatly misunderstanding the reactions page But it in general confuses me.

So tell me if this looks right, (note: keep in mind This is in the same instance the Mach 3.539 feat for Nizou Happened so this should be Ok) Gintoki had to react in 6.9487 meters (the distance Between Nizou And the distance it would take Nizou to draw and resheath his sword plus a meter For the actual slash its self for low end pourpeses.) and with the speed Nizou was moving 3.539 that means gintoki had 5.76 milliseconds to react.

Which Would put his reactions at hypersonic correct?

Unless the Nizou calc wrong or more likely I'm wrong with how reaction speed works.

And if it's the latter please Explain how it works on my message wall because The page just confuses me.

yooo its me again

so you want the speed to be downgrade,while i want their tier to be downgrade,actually i want the speed of some characters to be upgrade like utsuro and umibozu movement speed or gintoki reaction speed

Out of curiosity what feats want you to upgrade there speed?

And if if you want to downgrade there tier you would need to make a content revision thread

you know that fight between umi vs utsuro,they move really fast there,they are so fast that their movement kinda look like laser or something like that,i remember theres character in this wiki who has mhs reaction speed because he dodged/blocked a laser,i know we cant scale from other series,but from what i can remember theres no calculation for that laser speed,but the people in here believe the laser is mhs

Back