• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blah Blah Making someone insane is useless against something already insane blah blah

He's more superior than the likes of Ness, who absorbed Magicant (A universe with a space time continuum) to himself. He had also effortlessly destroyed the Future and is capable of attacking in different Timelines, which he deploys his Troops there. (Or just Mind Hax in the Present Timeline). His Passive Void manipulation is capable of erasing a call for help that was going to a completely different Universe.

Welp, Non-Corporeal seems to make physical damage kinda of redundant, although, if we come to AP, I think they are in similar terms. Penny sees the universe as nothing more than an egg, and Giygas is much superior to Ness, to the point where he grows so strong that the former is incapable of doing now any damage to him.

Passive Mind Hax vs Passive Void Manip. I think void wins, due to the fact that making Giygas insane is uselles for what Gargoyle said, and it should work on Penny due to the fact that it already erased something Non-Corporeal, such as Paula's pray, that travelled across time and space.

Also, is also worth remembering that Giygas as also Passive mind hax. His weaker form, just with his mere presence, turned innanimate object alive, gave super streghnt to bugs and cars, and turned people with evil thoughts to serve him to defeat Ninten and co. And considering that fodders can already hit No-Corporeals, this could also technicaly affect P.

Pretty much from this and reasons above I vote for G.

Hmm, supposed its more of a standstill, then. I suppose the most satisfying conclusion to this fight, at least from the point of a writer, would be to make these two crazy monsters destroy one another.

Edit: I re-looked Penni's page and I am kinda convinced he has a better chance in this fight than people give him credit for. The match should depend on the character with more AP.

Wait, how's Penny going to bypass Passive Void manip and Mind hax that goes too far? Especially with the huge spam of "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas attack" (or just PSI) which thanks to that, can cause Status effect on him like Paralysis. Giygas also has other hax such as Time manip and Reality warping, he is able to attack in the present timeline and past (changed the past by deploying his troop and twisting space around). (This one is mostly range but I'll say it anyway) Giygas Passive Void manip is capable of erasing a prayer going towards the Player, which would give him 2-C range (something that Penny has). Passive Mind hax would be deadly as it's feeding off the evil in the person making them a servant to Giygas.

You do realize passive hax makes things stomps as the opponent can't move, right

Darn it, I was hoping for this fight to be fair with Pennywise immortality unrestricted (since the last battle had his immortality restricted, but that's no longer allowed).

probably the type 9 one.(If thats the case then it wont do Penny any good either, cuz Giygas is practically the same thing. At least, that's the impression im getting. I could be wrong...)

If you take a close look, his abilites aren't seperated by Key. Something I bet MrKing would revise if he had the chance.

Back