• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Couldn't STTGL make the probability of Giygas being omnipresent 0?

I'm confused as to how it works.

Aparajita said:

I think that ability's typically ignored to a degree as it's a big NLF

Blahblah9755 said:
Aparajita said:

I think that ability's typically ignored to a degree as it's a big NLF
If Giygas isn't immune to probability manipulation or a higher being than what STTGL is used to fighting... idk

There is a tier difference between Giygas and the STTGL, which are Low 2-C and 2-C respecfively. Assuming that Giygas is Low 2-C, he is only restricted to one universe. The Anti-Spiral probably controls way more than one, and STTGL would scale from this.

STTGL doesn't really need probability reduction at this point because he is already many times stronger than Giygas is.

Oh geez looks like I messed up thinking STTGL is even with the Anti-Spiral.

Giygas wins by idonevenknowwhat.jpg. I believe this is added to Giygas' victories.

Giygas doesn't win this easily.

Giygas is Omnipresent, that makes it easier for STTGL, as STTGL could just destroy the universe Giygas is in, and keep in mind Giygas is restricted to one universe.

I say STTGL wins since it's also got omnidirectional attacks, Giygas cannot escape as it's restricted to one universe and even if it somehow tries to, the attack will hit no matter what due to probability manipulation.

Is there anything I don't know about Giygas?

I don't know much lol

So correct me if I'm wrong.

007Goldeneye said:
Giygas doesn't win this easily.
Giygas is Omnipresent, that makes it easier for STTGL, as STTGL could just destroy the universe Giygas is in, and keep in mind Giygas is restricted to one universe.

I say STTGL wins since it's also got omnidirectional attacks, Giygas cannot escape as it's restricted to one universe and even if it somehow tries to, the attack will hit no matter what due to probability manipulation.

Is there anything I don't know about Giygas?

I don't know much lol

So correct me if I'm wrong.
1. Giygas was planning on destroying the universe so I guess he'd have no problem if STTGL did it.

2. Giygas can also travel and attack through time, so he could attack Gurren Lagann before he even transformed.

3. Probability altering missiles aren't just an automatic win.

4. Giygas is a reality-warper who could do pretty much anything to TTGL above the physical.

Of course, if there's one thing against Giygas, it's the fact that he's an idiot. This means the fight could end in all sorts of different ways but I'm leaning more to Giygas.

Well STTGL blitzes Giygas as he's FTL, Omnipresence is kind of useless here since Anti-Spiral too was Omnipresent but it didn't help much so yeah, plus STTGL has better range and even has a drill the size of 100 universes if that helps lol

For the, going back in time, is there any scans that actually show him going back in time and controlling it freely?

I don't know much about Giygas so I can't give a clear vote.

007Goldeneye said:
Well STTGL blitzes Giygas as he's FTL, Omnipresence is kind of useless here since Anti-Spiral too was Omnipresent but it didn't help much so yeah, plus STTGL has better range and even has a drill the size of 100 universes if that helps lol
For the, going back in time, is there any scans that actually show him going back in time and controlling it freely?

I don't know much about Giygas so I can't give a clear vote.
Anti-spiral is possibly omnipresent in his own realm. TTGL's speed or range wouldn't matter much since Giygas has range universaly meaning he can attack anywhere from anywhere.

In the game the protagonists have to go back in time to deafeat him. With Dr Adonuts mentioning multiple times that he is orchestrating his whole attack from the past. He dosn't confront the heroes himself because of a prophecy that they would defeat him (kinda ironic since that only allowed them to become stronger).

I say this is inconclusive, both are pretty much equal however, STTGL can evolve, so if the fight drags on STTGL will surpass Giygas as seen in the anime STTGL surpassed Anti-Spiral an Nigh-Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent being.

So I go with inconclusive.

007Goldeneye said:
I say this is inconclusive, both are pretty much equal however, STTGL can evolve, so if the fight drags on STTGL will surpass Giygas as seen in the anime STTGL surpassed Anti-Spiral an Nigh-Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent being.
lol, you don't even know anything about Giygas, why do you get to decide that?

LoudCloud said:
007Goldeneye said:
I don't get to decide anything, it's my opinion, and yes I don't know much about Giygas hence that's why I'm saying inconclusive.

Can you read?

007Goldeneye said:
LoudCloud said:
007Goldeneye said:
I don't get to decide anything, it's my opinion, and yes I don't know much about Giygas hence that's why I'm saying inconclusive.
Can you read?
Inconclusive to you, not others

LoudCloud said:
007Goldeneye said:
LoudCloud said:
007Goldeneye said:
Can you read?
Inconclusive to you, not others
Do you know what an opinion is?

I never said it's inconclusive to everyone, can you read at all?

Back