• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Arrowverse) tier upgrade

god is referred to as the creator of everything in the arrowverse universe (including all worlds, universes and dimensions) and as far as I know any characters that can destroy or create 5th dimension should be low 1c and that in the arrowverse universe it is 5th dimension (Mister Mxyzptlk comes from 5th dimension i.e. 5th dimension). size exists) god must have created it in 5th dimension and wouldn't that make it low 1c?

Nope, we don't give tier 1 to higher dimensions that don't show a infinite gap in size, power or quality over lower ones, simple being called "5th dimensional" or anything is not enough.

Mr mxyzptlk is low 5-B for this reason

Hayır, boyut, güç veya kalitede sonsuz bir boşluk göstermeyen, daha düşük boyutlara göre daha yüksek boyutlara, basitçe "5. boyut" olarak adlandırılmak veya herhangi bir şey yeterli olmayan yüksek boyutlara katman 1 vermiyoruz.

Bay mxyzptlk bu nedenle düşük 5-B'dir
In the wiki, Mr mxyzptlk is a character from the 5th dimension, which means that there is a 5th dimension in the arrowverse universe, and god created everything in the arrowverse universe (universes, worlds and dimensions), which means that it is included in the 5th dimension, and if I am not wrong, it can create 5th and 6th dimensions and does not exist. Characters that can do it are classified as low 1c, so shouldn't they be god low 1c?

In the wiki, Mr mxyzptlk is a character from the 5th dimension, which means that there is a 5th dimension in the arrowverse universe, and god created everything in the arrowverse universe (universes, worlds and dimensions), which means that it is included in the 5th dimension, and if I am not wrong, it can create 5th and 6th dimensions and does not exist. Characters that can do it are classified as low 1c, so shouldn't they be god low 1c?
No

Don't know anything about arrowverse but just because a dimension is called 5th dimension doesn't mean it's low 1-C.

Back