• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

god fights a puny human 3: when will i stop growing this tree

the devourer fights the player (pixel gun 3D)

battle takes place in devourer's arena (nobody really gets an advantage here, it's a flat rock in space)

speed equalized and player has access to any weapon, and starts out with the code weapons. player has any gadget and has Heavy Champion Armor. Player also has a Cyber Phoenix with him.

Devourer EBF5
ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM YOUR END!

PixelMan Render
"You ruined my world.. Now I'll get you!!!"

The Player: 2

The Devourer: 2

Lightning McQueen (ha you thought it would be thunder. inconclusive): 0

player FRA Player Resistance to Fire Manipulation Ice Manipulation Poison Manipulation Status Effect Inducement with his cyber santa set and Energy Manipulation and player have Resurrection and time manipulation and Damage Transferal and soul manipulation with his soul Stone and ghost lantern and teleportation with the Portal cannon and also disable gadget

what does racoon with a pipe even do

if it one shots players, it most likely doesn't one-shot anything above player's durability, but it may one-shot at equal or less.

Im back i forgot my password on my other account racoon only one shot low 2c or lower raccon it shockwave sound area damage fast fire rate type weapon

player still stomps with his other one shot weapon like the ouroboros Emitter professional bow anti virus thunder healing staff transformed gun block rifle

this a stomp player can just Spam his one shot weapon and heal with the healing staff and resurrection time manipulation damage transfer and Inorganic Physiology player destroy the devourer negative difficulty this is Lion vs dog

Dude hate to say this nobody is gonna visit this vs thread or vote on less you put some popular character to vs player on vs then you might more people

what is this response section jesus

What does the player's weapons exactly do? I've only seen chaotic one-shot/EE arguments here but I feel The Devourer can pull far more things than that. Those two things I mentioned are not even listed on his profile

Also, forgot to mention, how does his resurrection/time manipulation work?

his ressurection instantly revives him once he dies, and has a cooldown of a minute

player's weapons are just strong and can one-shot other players. nothing out of the ordinary

his time manipulation is identical to that of tracer's blink where he reverses himself in time, restoring everything he had to 5 seconds ago. he can also do this to others.

A random user15 said:
How does the player bypass the Devourer's type 3 immortality?
By killing Devourer quickly. He takes a while to regenerate his fallen arms and eyes, not the main body.

I think that's where the one-shot arguments are coming from.

The problem with these "one-shot" arguments is that there is no proof of the player being able harm beings at universe level. I have not seen one piece of evidence seeing the player being able to harm those said beings.

A random user15 said:
The problem with these "one-shot" arguments is that there is no proof of the player being able harm beings at universe level. I have not seen one piece of evidence seeing the player being able to harm those said beings.
player can harm cubic, who's above a universe level (the bug), who in turn is stronger than a baseline universe level (the creator)

A random user15 said:
How is Cubic above universe level? Do you have any evidence of him being at universe?
i just explained it

creator made the entire pixel gun 3d universe, and the bug is stronger than the creator. cubic is naturally superior to the bug

Player's counter to existence erasure could be to ressurect himself with the Ressurection gadget

it can be used every 60 seconds, otherwise no

and player would just open up with spraying the Code Weapons at Devourer, constantly doing Universe Level damage to his main body. The cyber phoenix would disable every one of Devourer's special/magic skills, preventing him from erasing player immediatly

The cyber phoenix will regenerate in around 15 seconds, and if The Devourer kills it, it does a giant explosion that also does a large amount of damage and still powernulls in a wide area

Player can also use the Void Ray Rifle (rapid hitting laser) to powernull Devourer for around 2 seconds.

This gun seems more to null gadgets than abilities. In fact, doesn't the cyber Phoenix also seem more of nullifying the gadgets rather than the abilities? If so than The Player has nothing that can nullify The Devourer's powers.

All pets are on par with the player due to the fact that they can harm him/other players, and the gadgets are their own abilities

Back