• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

god fights a puny human 3: when will i stop growing this tree

So pets are on par with The Player. Nothing has counter my point of The Player's power null not working on The Devourer as the power null seem more on nullifying the equipment that give abilities.

The Devourer can get around resurrection fairly easily, the "Erased" status would just put Player in a permanent loop of death and resurrection (If he can come back from EE to begin with)

He can also dispel resurrection but i forgot to add it to his profile

erased status just means to take more and more damage periodically, while player does multiple universe level+ shots at the devourer while it's eyes tank the shots and die until it can be hit without hassle

in character, devourer starts out with a laser beam attack, not erasing until he's close to death, which player should be able to counter with him opening up with the multiple universe level shots i mentioned above

And for the record, you asying "multiple universe level shots" is kind of meaningless hyperbole whose only purpose seems to be to make the player look stronger. Literally every hit the player is taking in return is going to be universe level.

1) Devourer can take multiple attacks from fellow Low 2-Cs. It doesn't get one shot by the gang

2) His erasure is absolutely instant, just look at what he has done to the Earth. The EBF party is simply resistant to EE

3) The main reason why he didn't delete the EBF gang right away was due to the player's influence, which doesn't apply here

Back