• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Possible Low 1-C Upgrade (STAFF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we apply the same principle here, what you are essentially proposing is that the branches will intersect through each of the 9 spacetimes, which isn't the case at all according to the lore.
I should note that this map of the World Tree is merely an artistic representation and not its true appearance, the tree is much more than that.

M8 DT won't comment here so just go with what the majority accepted and be done with this.

Tbh this is the biggest problem when having 1 or 2 people that others succ regarding tiers

M8 DT won't comment here so just go with what the majority accepted and be done with this.

Tbh this is the biggest problem when having 1 or 2 people that others succ regarding tiers
Well, the other problem is that we kinda need to reach staff consensus, which we aren't able to do without further evaluation. And as you have noted, only 1 to 2 peeps are able to go in a more indepth manner here

Can't you have other staff look at it?
No other staff will touch a Tier 1 thread with a 10-foot pole, especially one involving GoW, plus most of the heavy hitters already said their piece.

DT clearly isn't going to respond anytime soon, if ever, so an alternative needs to be done.
Ultima already crapped out saying he lacks experience regarding the other two questions I had.

No other staff will touch a Tier 1 thread with a 10-foot pole, especially one involving GoW, plus most of the heavy hitters already said their piece.

Ultima already crapped out saying he lacks experience regarding the other two questions I had.
That doesn't change that DT really doesn't seem able and/or willing to respond to this thread.

Is there at least a majority vote for Yggdrasil's tier? Maybe just accept Yggdrasil as 2-A (which seems to be the most-accepted result)?

Is there at least a majority vote for Yggdrasil's tier? Maybe just accept Yggdrasil as 2-A (which seems to be the most-accepted result)?
This was before some more new data came into light and before Ant tagged more staff members to take a look.

Plus, again, this is Tier 1, and with a controversial-ass verse to boot. In-depth staff consensus is required before we are able to reach any kind of conclusion.

Even worse is that the 2-A stuff is currently in a Q&A thread that concerns site-wide policies so if that doesn't go through, neither is 2-A Ygg going through.

Well good luck getting this thread ever finished.

I posted it on DT's profile already but I don't know if he'll respond.

Just call more staff and ask what they think and be done with this instead of waiting like a dog in the rain
We did, they crapped out. Most of the heavy-hitters answered, but some eventually privately stated they want nothing to do with a Tier 1 thread.

Okay, so @DontTalkDT, two last questions:

1. So would the Realm Between Realms be a 5D location then, based on your findings?

2. Would the Yggdrasil being infinitely larger than numerous 4-D space-time continuums/universe-sized objects and encompassing them (In this case, the 9 Realms) constitute 2-A? Or would it remain stuck at 2-C based on how many of them (9) it contains? I asked a similar question in this thread BTW
These are really the only questions left to answer, after which the thread can be concluded and closed with the appropriate changes applied.

3 staff agree with 2A while only 1 Disagreed while the other said 2A isn't his thing.

Staff " maybe agreed" with tier 1 RBR.

Its been almost 3 months, just go with "at least 2C, likely 2A Yggdrasil" and "possibly Low 1-C RBR" and be done with it
I am still in favour of clarifying Yggdrasil's situation. Tanin wrote more arguments above and KLOL has questions about 2-A. The 5-D/Low1-C RBR has already been accepted by DT and other staffs, but it would not be healthy to end it when there are so many questions about Low 1-C and 2-A ygg.

And i guess KLOL agree with me in this topic

3 staff agree with 2A while only 1 Disagreed while the other said 2A isn't his thing.

Its been almost 3 months, just go with "at least 2C, likely 2A Yggdrasil" and "possibly Low 1-C RBR" and be done with it
Tier 1 RBR seems more or less confirmed, and if the majority support 2-A then unless the Q&A on 2-A stuff disproves 2-A Ygg then I don't see the need for a 2-C low-end.

No. Tier 1 threads require proper staff consensus. It is not something to reach a half-assed conclusion. Please stop these comments, as they are derailing the thread now. Thanks.

Yeah no, that's not how staff threads work, especially with that low of a vote count.

Like Lephyr said, proper staff consensus is required to make a Tier 1 thread move towards its end goal and can't be half-assed like you are suggesting. Also, it's a staff-only thread, don't comment without permission from a thread mod or an admin.

Until then, only one more question remains regarding 5D RBR.
Two* actually, I hope we don't derail this thread anymore.

Also a reminder, DT is merely clarifying in the Q&A thread, that just being infinitely bigger than a Low 2-C object or any finite number of 4D objects isn't enough for 2-A, only a countably infinite collection of such 4D objects will get u 2-A.
I agree with his stance myself and I am not arguing for the same thing.
My arguments and justifications are different for Tier 1, so please don't bring up Tier 2 arguments.

Since, I am already posting, I will also just clarify a thing:
I should note that this map of the World Tree is merely an artistic representation and not its true appearance, the tree is much more than that
The map I used was merely used to illustrate the point that the branches don't intersect all the realms like how DT tried to argue, instead each major branch contains one realm respectively and they are not interconnected to the other realms through any branch.

For those interested with more details on what KLOL meant by "the tree is much more than that" just go through these. I'd rather not derail this thread by writing another explanation for all that.

Last edited:
I will remind DontTalk to evaluate this thread again, although what does he need to evaluate here exactly?

Also, Ultima seems to have almost comparable amounts of intelligence and knowledge (although not as good sense of judgement). Would his help here work as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back