• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War Question. Deconstruction + Soul Destruction ?

e9eb346d-b520-4767-9e98-ad96f051ccce

Based on this lore. What do you think ?

00d64580-5644-4884-ad7d-f72a644cfdad

Yes that is Soul Devourers which stated to be stronger than soul eater. But i don't see statement about " being placed inside the burning fire pit " in the game.

It honestly seems like deconstruction to me, there isn't any clarification as to them turning people to ash via fire pit, only that they turn people into ash.

I could've swore their was a statement the Soul Eater put people inside it's fire put but I can't find it. Here's a statement saying it's through burning with its fire though and even then a hand still remained. It's just turning something to ashes through burning.

I could've swore their was a statement the Soul Eater put people inside it's fire put but I can't find it. Here's a statement saying it's through burning with its fire though and even then a hand still remained. It's just turning something to ashes through burning.

assume soul eater turning something to ashes through burning. how about Soul Devourer ? it's not fire elemental.

assume soul eater turning something to ashes through burning. how about Soul Devourer ? it's not fire elemental.
The soul devourer doesn't have the same description and lore as the soul eater so we wouldn't assume the "turning people to ashes" thing is something the soul devourer does

Stronger doesn't mean it has the same abilities. The main idea behind Soul Devourers/Eaters is to immolate souls and prevent them from going to any afterlife. The one victim we've seen that died from one still had a hand and ring remaining after the supposed deconstruction so I would just assume it works the same for all of them and the "turning to ashes" is done through magic burning or something.

Back