• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Alright what do y’all think about this Thor desgin

7954502-thor.png
Hot ass cheeks.

How about the other Gods Designs in RoR? What do you think?
And more proof that Fate's representation >>>> RoR's representation
I don't care or know enough about RoR's designs to give my input. From what I remembered I only liked Adam's design and didn't care for the rest. I don't care about fate either, it's one series that I purposefully stay away from, and I rarely see a design I like from it.

i mean giving a character a variety of powers in a fight is difficult expect. Since we humans can only visualize so many things before we have to turn into laser beams and stuff? What i mean is hey this character has a cool conceptual power problem is humans can't visualize/see concepts, so it has to take the form of a energy beam or something. (also the powers are dependent on the setting and type of game so that limits your choices of powers too)

You can visualize electricity, you can visualize fire, you can visualize earth manipulation, Sort of visualize telekinesis, etc etc. (but there's a point where you end up being generic because you can't give every single character a unique power as you'll run out forcing you to use generic ones) And also mind manipulation and other powers they can be visualized but not directly.

you can get what i'm saying.
They did not even mention Odins nine runes or the homing attack aspect of Gungnir

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE way to ignore the countless anti-feats in the novels that are totally not taken out of context and involve Kratos moving normal iron doors that are totally not magically enchanted
That was pre-God (well, not fully complete God, IIRC) Kratos. My downplay has standards.
We haven't collected all the scenes of Kratos and co. being scared of falling or unable to open a chest, please be patient instead of harassing the supporters.
Up yours, woke moralists! We'll see who cancels who.

Back