• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Norse > Power of Hope is the funniest shit I've ever seen in my entire life NGL. Almost as hilarious as Draugr > Greek Pantheon.
Sadly
Draugr can take hits from blades of chaos kratos
Blades of chaos kratos >> hippo >> ni weapons kratos >> fear zeus

He was "fighting off" Freya, not literally fighting to kill her.

LMFAO

Fear Zeus kicked Kratos's shit in and whacked his equipment. That's not surviving to fight again, buddy. So yeah, it wouldn't matter to you. We don't allow one-shots in that category.

Also way to enter peak mental gymnastics with the "any" "blow" part while completely ignoring everything that happened in that fight, apart from Thor and Kratos holding back, Thor calling the Kratos he fought a "lesser version" of his Godkiller self, Kratos rocking Thor's shit with a bit of his true power and whatnot, but of course, you wouldn't notice any of that.

Of course it wouldn't, given you've literally ignored the context behind the entire journal entry as well as that of the first fight.

Or the blogs, the interviews, the novel, and even the main director himself blatantly blurting out that Kratos had become insanely rusty and is actively holding back on his dormant powers from his Greek days minus the ones he already lost and can't bring back anymore.

Read Planck's response to your proposal and you'll see for yourself.

I'm gonna say it one last time: Norse Kratos scaling above the Great Evils is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. EVER. Entertaining this notion any further is a fool's errand. So I'd suggest you drop it, because it ain't getting accepted.

Not really much of a mountain of evidence but whatever

Never say never bud, ya fine I’ll drop it

He apparently managed to turn his thoughts off due to his experience as a warrior or something.
That's half the reason. Other half was the Spear played a big part in overwhelming Heimdall's senses (Though very temporarily, as Heimdall recovered quickly as always), but by the time Heimdall had his arm pinned by a spear, he was eventually completely locked out of Kratos's head, rendering the precognition and telepathy useless.

I think it's just Heimdal, a dumb ************ who keeps standing next to the spears that are about to explode.
Make no mistake, Heimdall isn't dumb. He's more than a capable warrior who can instantly read intents without having to do anything, he is always cautious of everyone around him and has considerable battle experience because of it, he is the last guy you'd be expecting to underestimate you in the heat of battle. This does however, come with a massive ego problem of him wanting everyone to be kissing his boot every time they lose to him, which backfires completely when he faces someone far above his weight class with the tools to neg him.

I think it's just Heimdal, a dumb ************ who keeps standing next to the spears that are about to explode.
He only caught the first one. After that, he started dodging them but Kratos was still landing hits anyway.

Back