• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Thor seems to be lacking a few Resistances on his page. The ones that I think he should have are:
There were some others brought up, but I dunno what the justifications would be. Though feel free to comment them down

Bifrost magic resistance missing and I think we're at the limit of over 4 CRTs per verse. Was planning to lump this in with another General CRT that might take years to finish because Ragnarok NG+ added so many new equipment.

But other than that, I agree.

Agreed. These should all also go to Heimdall and Odin, and pretty much every other god tier Kratos fights, but that's prolly best for another CRT. here are others that are missing

Blood manipulation 33:58

(Tanks the hilt of tyrfing)

Electricity Manipulation 3:25 (Tanks the hilt of ridill)

As well as, Sound Manipulation as he can tank the hilt of Angravadall, and poison manipulation as he can withstand being covered in poison and call also withstand the seidr poison relic.

Agreed. These should all also go to Heimdall and Odin, and pretty much every other god tier Kratos fights, but that's prolly best for another CRT. here are others that are missing

As well as, Sound Manipulation as he can tank the hilt of Angravadall, and poison manipulation as he can withstand being covered in poison and call also withstand the seidr poison relic.
Uuhh unsure About blood hax resistance cuz the actual blood hax itself was making waves out of Your blood unless i forget some dialogue

Agree with the OP, but like KLOL said the Bifrost resistance should be added.

Bifrost magic resistance missing and I think we're at the limit of over 4 CRTs per verse. Was planning to lump this in with another General CRT that might take years to finish because Ragnarok NG+ added so many new equipment.

But other than that, I agree.
What other GoW CRT's do we have besides that 2-A/Low 1-C Yggdrasil CRT?

Eh, that's only Kratos manipulating his own blood into an energy blast, nothing to resist here, just a blunt force attack.

Seems good.

Bump.

Once this CRT is done I will handle Atreus. He is already painfully barebones as is.

Prolly Baldur. He downscales from the snake a **** ton but that's still leagues higher than the Primordials.

Prolly Baldur. He downscales from the snake a **** ton but that's still leagues higher than the Primordials.
Also probably above Ares and maybe the Brother duo in AP-

But doesn't Deimos scale to Thanatos who fought God Kratos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back